The simplicity of TheMLSonline.com’s real estate search, now on your phone or tablet!
Search virtually all homes and properties for sale in Seattle, Tacoma and greater Washington! This advanced home search includes bank-owned and foreclosed properties, recently sold homes and more. You can search by city, zip code or GPS location.
- Full-featured map search, using the latest iPhone technology
- Instantly find homes near your location using iPhone's built-in GPS locator
- Complete & up-to-date access to MLS-listed homes for sale
- Search recently sold homes and foreclosures
- Large color photo galleries with expanded listing details
- Updated regularly with the newest homes to the market
- Search by city, zip code, price, style and more
- GPS-enabled with driving directions for easy neighborhood browsing
- Access to your personalized home search account from TheMLSonline.com
- Save favorites on your phone and share them with friends via email
What's the most important thing about a home search app? The homes of course! With this 5.8 update, we've completely overhauled what you see when you view home listings. We're kind of biased, but we think you'll like what you see!
As part of this update, you can now expect to see on each home listing all of the things you had before, but presented in a more visually appealing way, PLUS:
- a remarkably faster load time on listings
- a new and improved photo viewer
- visual history for price and status changes and past sales
- information on schools
- a satellite view of the property and quick access to a map to know where it is... plus nearby amenities
- a street view of the property
- commute times for your saved addresses
In addition, we've made a few other improvements:
- icons on the map show at a glance if the listing is new, has an open house, or has had a recent price reduction
- the mortgage calculator now highlights that you can use the keyboard
- we've removed a few cobwebs and cleaned up a few things around the edges
Ratings and Reviews
Where is the MLS option??
I downloaded this app so I could search by MLS#. It is called MLSOnline, after all, so why can't I do that??? Thumbs down.
Good app - the first place for new listings and status
I've been using 3 different apps for getting the most info on properties: Redfin, Zillow, and, most recently, this MLSOnline-Washington app. MLSONLINE lists both new listings and status change faster than the other too, so it is now my first app when looking for new or status on current. Unfortunately, the filter, sort, and image display features are not as good as the others, so once I get the listings from MLSONLINE jump over to Redfin to see the images and location or Zillow to compare pricing with other house appraisals in the immediate neighborhood.
If MLSONLINE had full screen images, a way to sort lists other than by price, and a filter for lot size, it would be my favorite.
It's a good app. Except I can't log in to this app with the same information as the online version. So I registered under a different email I have and a different password because the password requirements are different for the app. Then when I logged out I now can log back in because it says none of the information is correct. Kind of annoying that I can't log in or the I have two separate account for the "same" site. Can't combine them and even searching the app and online are coming up with slightly different results.
Also there is not an option if you have forgotten you password.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.