The WAFB Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
The app does not open half the time. Seems as if it is stuck or something and no way to move from pictured staff. Location is on. App is good when it will open. Deleted and redone but still does same thing.
New Update (5/9/19)
The new update needs an update! I have to go into the help menu to figure out everything! But if I had to pick one thing that changes it would be to put the location dot back on the map!!! I HATE that this has been removed! I like that I didn’t have to zoom into street view to see how close the bad weather is to my exact location. I’m on the road making multiple stops for work and on bad weather days I am always using the app before I leave a location to see what I’m going to be driving into. Please fix this!
I like it needs work
Really really badly needs work on the UI its very clunky and hard to use needs a bunch of bug fixes to for the last month i havent even been able to open the app it kicks me off every time, i like the notifications and all but please fix the UI it is so god awful
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.