- The Waggoner CCVT color vision suite includes military-grade screening, diagnostic, pediatric, and adult tests.
- User friendly for admin and patients
- CPT 92283
The Waggoner Computerized Color Vision Test (Waggoner CCVT) was created as an all-in-one color vision testing suite to satisfy anyone interested in testing for color vision deficiencies ranging from school nurses to the U.S. Military. Within the WCCVT, an individual can choose several different testing methods that includes screening, diagnostic, pediatric, and adult testing. The Adult Diagnostic test provided in the WCCVT software is the cutting edge in color vision testing. It has been coined one of three “precision” color vision tests available today by the U.S. FAA. It is a military-grade color vision test that is accepted by the U.S. Navy, Army, and Coast Guard for all personnel and applicants, including pilots. The diagnostic tests are perfect for identifying both genetic and acquired color vision deficiencies and then providing the type and severity of the deficiency. Color Vision Testing Made Easy is included in the application and is the gold standard for pediatric color vision testing. Due to reimbursement formalities, we have included the D-15 even though this test has been shown to have lower sensitivity and specificity than our diagnostic tests included in the WCCVT.
There are two methods for purchasing the Waggoner CCVT on iPad; (1) lifetime license that grants access to the application forever and (2) a monthly subscription. After the 30-day free trial one of these options must be selected. Please note, if the 30-day free trial is selected, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee if you do not delete the application or purchase the lifetime license prior to the 30-day free trial ending.
- Free 30 days Trial period
- Lifetime license In-App Purchase
- Monthly subscription In-App Purchase
- UI improvements for D-15, Diagnosis and Patient Tests pages
- Bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Waggoner Color Vision Testing, LLC.
- 294 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Waggoner Diagnostics ©
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $29.99
- Waggoner CCVT Lifetime License $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.