Feeling bad? Get the care you need for common illnesses wherever you are - at home, the pool, the soccer field, on vacation, at work or at school - delivered 24/7 by trusted local providers. No appointment, no shirt, no shoes? No problem. Because health lives here and now it’s more convenient than ever.
Who We Are:
WakeMed and Wake Emergency Physicians, PA, both based in Raleigh, NC, have partnered to connect you with local health care providers using our secure WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care App. Get the care you need now, quickly, efficiently and from providers you know and trust.
What We Treat:
We treat all common illnesses, including:
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Cold & Flu
- Pink eye
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- And others..
What We Offer:
- Caring, quality providers are available when you need them
- Easy payment available with credit card, debit card, or HSA/FSA cards
- Private, high-quality experience
- Web and mobile access available
- Clear, high-fidelity audio and video
- Complete health care record at your fingertips
- Ability to share records with your primary physician via fax
- Printable receipt for reimbursement or deductible
WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care should not be used for 911 service or for serious or life-threating emergencies.
WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care is staffed by Wake Emergency Physicians, PA.
Updated app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than urgent care
This is the best service EVER. Local ER docs who have seen it all offering great advice and treatment in minutes. I’ve used it at least 6x for myself, my kids and my husband and have never been disappointed. Best visit was while on vacation and daughter fell out of bed and busted her face/tooth. Doc was so caring and calmed me down and all the advice she gave me was reaffirmed by our pediatric dentist when we returned home. Thank you WakeMed!
Made for Vacations
My son was sick with fever and a sore throat while we were on vacation. The doctor was amazing and spent more time with us than if we had seen him in the ER. What a great option. Thank you!
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- 60.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Comtech Telecommunications Corp and WakeMed. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.