Feeling bad? Get the care you need for common illnesses wherever you are - at home, the pool, the soccer field, on vacation, at work or at school - delivered 24/7 by trusted local providers. No appointment, no shirt, no shoes? No problem. Because health lives here and now it’s more convenient than ever.
Who We Are:
WakeMed and Wake Emergency Physicians, PA, both based in Raleigh, NC, have partnered to connect you with local health care providers using our secure WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care App. Get the care you need now, quickly, efficiently and from providers you know and trust.
What We Treat:
We treat all common illnesses, including:
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Cold & Flu
- Pink eye
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- And others..
What We Offer:
- Caring, quality providers are available when you need them
- Easy payment available with credit card, debit card, or HSA/FSA cards
- Private, high-quality experience
- Web and mobile access available
- Clear, high-fidelity audio and video
- Complete health care record at your fingertips
- Ability to share records with your primary physician via fax
- Printable receipt for reimbursement or deductible
WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care should not be used for 911 service or for serious or life-threating emergencies.
WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care is staffed by Wake Emergency Physicians, PA.
Thanks for your patience and feedback. We think we got some of the bugs squashed!
Ratings and Reviews
Better than urgent care
This is the best service EVER. Local ER docs who have seen it all offering great advice and treatment in minutes. I’ve used it at least 6x for myself, my kids and my husband and have never been disappointed. Best visit was while on vacation and daughter fell out of bed and busted her face/tooth. Doc was so caring and calmed me down and all the advice she gave me was reaffirmed by our pediatric dentist when we returned home. Thank you WakeMed!
This app is amazing. I was having a mild asthma attack late at night. Not only was the doctor quick to respond but also helped me find a 24 hr pharmacy so I wouldn’t have to wait. This was unbelievably helpful and was such an innovative solution for people who work odd hours like myself.
Incredible, Fast Service
I am amazed at how fast, convenient, & friendly this service is! I found it by accident during quarantine but am sure my family will get a lot of use out of this in the future! Thank you WakeMed!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Comtech Telecommunications Corp and WakeMed. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.