At WakeMed, patients and families are at the heart of everything we do, and the WakeMed All Access app offers easier connection to our services, providers and locations than ever before.
Through our app, you can:
• Find a doctor or a service
• Schedule an appointment
• Get turn-by-turn directions from your home or office all the way to your point of care and back to your exact parking spot
• Check Emergency Department and Urgent Care wait times
• Contact us
• Access WakeMed MyChart
• Link to delivery resources for pregnant patients
• Keep up with the latest news from the only health system based in Wake County and much more
• WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care
Plus you can get the care you need now, quickly, efficiently and from providers you know and trust by accessing WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care.
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our community by providing outstanding and compassionate care to all – and we look forward to caring for you and your family.
Ratings and Reviews
Used the app to navigate through the main hospital and it was extremely helpful, would’ve been very lost otherwise 😅haven’t used many of the other features of the app yet, but I’m sure I will in time. The wait times are pretty helpful too when picking which location to go to.
Is the app available in Spanish? If not, are there any plans to so? I am enjoying getting familiar with the navigation and have begun telling others about it.
This app is loaded with info, and even gives directions inside the building.
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- 92.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 WakeMed Health & Hospitals
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.