Smart app. Smart connections.
The Wal-Sh app has been released by Arpita Karkarey's Walnut School for its parents.
1. Messages: We know that keeping tab of so many facets of your child's life is difficult. Worksheets, circulars, dates, homework and all that. The messages feature keeps everything in one place and handy to look up whenever and wherever.
Here are some types of messages:
- Push notifications of circulars
- Important messages
2. Calendar: View the school's Google Calendar to see any upcoming events and important dates.
3. Child Details: We know that parents lives are dynamic. Addresses change, phone numbers change and companies change. With this in mind, through this friendly app, you can edit some of the details of your child's details in our system. We get notified of the changes, and accept them in our system. How convenient is that? Now, there is no need to go to school to get information changed!
4. Absent notes: Children fall sick. Bad times. But, if children don't come to school, we get worried! What better way than to send us an absent note for this? That way, we can also wish your child a speedy recovery!
5. Add a child: You can also add in your other child(ren!) into our app too. Now, just once place for you to see notifications for both (all!) your children from the school!
1. Support for more secure backend data connectivity
2. Child's app password is now updated using OTP authentication
3. Certification for Xcode 10.1 and iOS SDK 12.1
4. Fixes to Absent Note & other minor fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.