Want to learn more about Auckland, New Zealand, the City of Sails? This app is packed full of interesting information about the heritage and history of Auckland. With over 20 tours here currently, there is something here for everyone.
Tours included in this package:
- Walk the Walk
- Open Studios Waitākere 2018
- Downtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Midtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Uptown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Auckland's Original Shoreline Walk
- Auckland University Heritage Walk
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Southern Route
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Northern Route
- Mt Eden Village Walk
- Eden Valley Shopping Centre Walk
- Mount Eden Industrial Area Walk
- Mt Eden Neighbourhood Walk
- Balmoral Bungalows Walking Tour
- Point Chevalier Bungalow Walking Tour
- Takapuna - Milford Heritage Walk
- Northcote Point Heritage Walk
- Castor Bay Writers' Walk
- Takapuna Writers' Walk
- Devonport Writer's Walk
- Stanley Writers' Walk
- Avondale Town Centre
- Three Kings Heritage Trail
Once the application has been downloaded you can download just the tours you are interested in. It then works offline, which means that you can enjoy the tours without needing to connect to the internet. Perfect if you are traveling with a phone from overseas or an iPod Touch.
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
tours would not download to iPhone
This app downloaded to my iPhone but none of the 7 available tours will download, so I can't use this app. Help me troubleshoot this problem, please.
- Authentic Limited
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Authentic Tours Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.