Built for dog walkers by dog walkers to help organize client information, navigate daily schedules and quickly communicate with clients.
- Add or cancel single and repeat walks directly from the calendar.
- Easily see only the walks scheduled for specific days.
- Walks are organized by walk time, walker name, and walk type.
- Quickly retrieve client information, such as breed, age, location, special notes, email, phone numbers and emergency contact information, all within the app.
- Keep track of past and current client information.
- Notify the owner when their pup is picked up, dropped off, and if they went to the bathroom during the walk.
- Easily send the owner an email directly from the app by tapping on their email address.
- Stay connected with each dog’s human(s) by tapping the text message or call icon at the top of the dog's info screen.
- Quickly access emergency vet numbers and addresses.
- Tap on the icon at the top of the dog's info screen for step-by-step directions to their home or vet clinic.
- Improved Facebook login support
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but additional features would be nice
I like the way you can create a calendar with scheduled walks, have individual dog profiles and you can send pick up and drop off texts but having a tracking feature during the walk would make this a 5 star app! I currently use 2 different apps for my clients since they love to a map of our walk, having 1 app that does everything would be perfect.
I don’t understand...
Is there any way to walk dogs and use the app without having a dog registered of your own in the app. I bought it to make a little spare money so that I could buy my mom a birthday present. Can I have a little help or advice?
the secret is you take pictures on the walk, peeing and pooping and then when your end if your walk then that’s where you put your notes but the beautiful thing is that always has me go farther than I think it’s fantastic best app ever
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.