Built for dog walkers by dog walkers to help organize client information, navigate daily schedules and quickly communicate with clients.
- Add or cancel single and repeat walks directly from the calendar.
- Easily see only the walks scheduled for specific days.
- Walks are organized by walk time, walker name, and walk type.
- Quickly retrieve client information, such as breed, age, location, special notes, email, phone numbers and emergency contact information, all within the app.
- Keep track of past and current client information.
- Notify the owner when their pup is picked up, dropped off, and if they went to the bathroom during the walk.
- Easily send the owner an email directly from the app by tapping on their email address.
- Stay connected with each dog’s human(s) by tapping the text message or call icon at the top of the dog's info screen.
- Quickly access emergency vet numbers and addresses.
- Tap on the icon at the top of the dog's info screen for step-by-step directions to their home or vet clinic.
- Improved Facebook login support
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but additional features would be nice
I like the way you can create a calendar with scheduled walks, have individual dog profiles and you can send pick up and drop off texts but having a tracking feature during the walk would make this a 5 star app! I currently use 2 different apps for my clients since they love to a map of our walk, having 1 app that does everything would be perfect.
I don’t understand...
Is there any way to walk dogs and use the app without having a dog registered of your own in the app. I bought it to make a little spare money so that I could buy my mom a birthday present. Can I have a little help or advice?
This app is really helpful for my friend and I to schedule dog walks. We can add walk times and dates and easily add walks and owner info all into one convenient place. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because you can't access your account info and there's no confirmation email so I wasn't sure that I entered the email correctly. Other than that, this is a really great and helpful app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.