The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the official strategy RPG game of The Walking Dead. Join Rick, Michonne and other iconic Walking Dead characters and build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse.
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
Survivors Club free trial will convert to a monthly subscription after 7 days (when a free trial is applicable). A payment of $24.99/month will be charged to your iTunes account when the subscription begins, and it will auto-renew monthly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. Renewal payments will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, at a price of $24.99/month. Prestige Points are awarded after every renewal. Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings.
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne, and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
PAY TO WIN
As expected, this game is not fair. It is difficult and time consuming to level up fairly, without any money involved but that is expected on PAY TO WIN games.
However there are some aspects in the game that just make it ridiculous. For example the raid system to me, seems unfair. I have just started a new game and when raid became available to me, I tried it out and immediately, my first 3 games I was matched with people who had better and more elite characters/weapons than my beginning characters. The tournaments are unfair as well. Again, this is a PAY TO WIN game, so the tournament only reward to people who are already way ahead of everyone else. Read that carefully, unless you have spent a ridiculous amount of time and money into this game, the tournaments mean nothing. You will see it all over your screen when logging in and you’ll see tournaments of every kind everywhere.
Oh, and as for the PAY TO WIN option, don’t put any money into this game. Or if you do, DO NOT GAMBLE. The game makes it seem like you’ve got a good chance to score something good but in reality it’s like winning a lottery. And say you did get a decent character. You’ll have to slave away, roll the dice, and possibly pay the money for the extremely rare equipments to level up the characters (yes, once you finally get a super rare/remotely rare character, you’ll need super rare/remotely rare items before upgrading them).
Developer Response ,
We’re so sorry to hear that your experience with that feature wasn’t what you were hoping for. Our team is committed to designing a fun and balanced game where any players can engage in various ways. We have some exciting features brewing so we hope you’ll stick around to try them out!
Waste of time and money
This game and its developers are all about the money and the greed for money in my opinion! Don’t waste your time or money. I have been playing for two years and have waited to do a review until I had a true assessment of the game. You have two options, pay a lot of money to advance or be on the game all the time to advance and not have a life. Now that they started this “club membership” where you pay a monthly fee, it is almost impossible to advance without paying. Also don’t be surprised when you have spent all your money and or time to advance, They’ll come out with a whole new set of characters that makes the ones you have worthless. They’ve done it before with 5 star to new 6 star characters, I’m sure they will do it again. The game seems to be unfairly rigged when it comes to raiding other members. For example if you are ranked 500 in raids and the member you have been paired with the fight is ranked 350 your chances of winning are almost impossible. However you have the option of choosing another member if you spend food. The game should randomly pick from all the players. It doesn’t, I could hit the select A different number 10 times and it will not give me a member ranked at 650 or higher. As a result you can’t win any of the good rewards in the raid tournaments to advance. Don’t waste your time or money with this game.
Developer Response ,
We're saddened to hear that you did not have the experienced you were looking for in our game. We frequently review the feedback that our players provide us and are continuously working to build a better experience, though sometimes it can take some time for these changes to become available. We recently released a new feature, called Walker Hordes, that we hope you'll take the time to check out!
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 170.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $4.99
- Pack 2 $9.99
- Pack 3 $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.