Introducing the best walking app specially designed for weight loss!
Set your own goals, track your exercise and check your progress everyday. Count your daily steps and analyse them through calories, distance and time.
Check your BMI in the app and set your goal to lose weight faster.
You can get the weather prediction and GPS services if you want to go out for the walk and you can also send notification to your friends and they can track you!
So, tie up your shoes and start walking to get back in shape with best walking app ever!
• Auto-renewal (Yearly $39.99 and Monthly $9.99 and Weekly $4.99 with 3 day free trial)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Walking app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I especially like being able to start and stop the app tracking my walking. Being able to track my distance only during my workout instead of all day is great instead of letting it run all day. Many apps don’t give you the choice.
So far, pretty good... well not anymore
I’m coming back to add to my review. This app isn’t working. I used it a few times and all of the sudden all of my progress disappeared and all the setting and measurements reverted and I can’t get them to change back. I deleted the app
It seems to be a pretty good app. I downloaded it 3 days ago and have used it twice. The fact that an ad to upgrades or a rate us screen pops up every time you do anything is a bit annoying but you get what you pay for, right?
It does a good job tracking my walks and fulfilling its purpose. I can’t seem to figure out how to get all of the displays to use miles instead of a mix of meters and miles though. I’ll keep using it and see how it goes with prolonged usage.
Developer Response ,
Hello we are very sorry to read this, please tell us your iPhone version and we will fix it . Thank you.
Pretty good but I have questions
I downloaded this app today and it seems pretty good as if now. I used it today to go running. I ran around a block about 5-6 times or so and then ran home. It took me 26 minutes and it said I burned 176 calories. Is this true? Because it seems too good to be true for me. If the calorie count is not accurate, please try to provide us with the real calorie count. Thank you
- Top Fun Apps LLC
- 159.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Top Fun Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Walking tracker monthly pack $9.99
- Walking tracker weekly pack $9.99
- Walking tracker yearly pack $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.