*** Winner of App Store's Best Game Award***
- Walkr combines your phone’s pedometer with a fun galaxy adventure game!
- Up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals that motivates you to walk more
- Thanks to the support of our over 3,000,000+ iOS players in Walkr!
Walkr is the second offering in a series of health-conscious games from Fourdesire, creators of the Plant Nanny app with more than 10 million players! Hop on the Walkr spaceship and begin your adventure across the boundless cosmos!
= KEEP UP GOOD WALKING HABITS =
- With Walkr in your pocket, your daily steps are automatically recorded and converted into energy fuel for your spaceship
- Tracks and records the amount of calories you burn and recommends daily fitness goals
- Start up the booster when you begin walking to accumulate even more energy fuel
= EXPLORE THE BOUNDLESS UNIVERSE =
- Encourages you to stay active with up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals
- Build your own collection of unique planets, spacefoods, and rare elements in the ever-expanding universe
- Undertake missions to help adorable creatures from across the galaxy find their way back home
= GET SOCIAL =
- Invite friends to become your co-pilot and receive extra energy fuel
- Join a fleet, and start your adventure with other captains for even more rewards
- Visit the Planet Lab with friends to share energy fuel and unlock amazing planet wonders
- Compete with friends from Comet to Galaxy League and grow together
＊Walkr uses the iPhone’s m7/m8 to record your movements accurately with minimal battery consumption.
＊If you’re using iPhone 5 or devices below, the continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery level.
Any problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/walkrgame
Or visit us: http://walkrgame.com/en
Super Pilot is a monthly subscription service that allows you to get an extra co-pilot position with 80% conversion rate.
US$1.99 will be charged on your iTunes Account after confirmation and when the subscription renews monthly.
The subscription will renew automatically each month. Account will be charged US$1.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
TADA! Brand new “Spaceship Conversion System” is here!
- Space Bug, Delivr, Carship, a total of 3 (12 types of design!) spaceship is ready to go.
- Use idle spaceships for enhancing your main spaceships capabilities.
- Configure your spaceship combination according to your style.
Christmas gifts from the Space Crew: 3 New Adorable Planets!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Two Years of Entertainment - 5 Stars
I have been playing Walkr for the last two years. As other reviewers have noted, there is something about this game that keeps me coming back every day. I don't play many games on my phone and when I do I get bored after a few days. But Walkr is different. It uses your phone's built in step tracker and adds energy to your pool to use in the game. This energy is a sort of currency, so you're rewarded for being more active. Such a simple idea but I can't think of another app like it. I love this app and will continue to play as long as I can.
That being said I do feel it necessary to call for more updates from the developer--specifically more updates that add planets. I know there are many loyal users who are stuck and out of things to do in the app besides the daily chores. I truly enjoy this app and hope it gets the attention it deserves.
While I have made purchases in the app I have not yet subscribed to the new monthly subscription service. I hope that the additional revenue can fund the much needed development required to keep older users engaged.
edited for spelling.
I’ve used Walkr for a few years now. Something about the app still keeps me checking it every single day. They’ve made it so that feeling of accomplishment when I hit 10k steps never gets old. They’ve also continually added updates—the pedometer function works great, every now and then we’ll get new adorable planets, and they’ve added interesting activities like epics and labs. The little additions that make you feel heard and show you that they keep on trying :) I love the app and I really don’t have any complaints, BUT if I could request one thing, I would absolutely advocate for fitbit compatibility...! :D (Hi! I know you guys take our reviews pretty seriously! Pretty please??) This has seriously been the only reason I have not gotten a fitbit and for a half second even considered getting an Apple watch. I love the fitbit features more though and am really hoping fitbit compatibility will be incorporated soon! Until then, here’s to holding my phone while walking and running :) Please and thanks!!
Good concept but!
I love the concept of this game, however it’s very frustrating if you actually have a Fitbit and no way to sync it with the game. The phone’s pedometer is nowhere near as accurate, and not only that but I’m sure there are many people who don’t take their phones literally every time they walk around. Many times I leave my phone put away while I am up and about. My Fitbit stays on all day, logging several thousand more steps than my phone. Even when I take my phone with me on long walks it only logs about 75% of my steps compared to the Fitbit. So I miss out on all that energy I could be using in this game.
I would also like to have more use for the energy I do earn. You can use it to boost production but not to upgrade or explore more planets. So it’s not as useful as it sounds. It would be more motivating if our steps directly helped discover and upgrade planets instead of having to use it to get coins faster to then purchase upgrades with, as you can generate coins without doing anything at all as long as you come back to collect them. That’s not as motivating as if you *had* to expend energy to discover new planets.
Overall it’s a cute little game and a great concept but not as helpful/motivating as it could be.
- FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- 247.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Cubes $1.99
- Box of Cubes $49.99
- Stack of Cubes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.