MobileLot allows WalkTheLot WebLot account holders, normally window sticker company's, to use their iOS devices to collect and upload vehicle data, take photos, videos and RICOH THETA 360’s and print window stickers and buyers guides for vehicles recently added to their used car dealer clients lots.
• Use the built-in VIN barcode or QR code scanner to scan the VIN.
• Decode the VIN with the optional VIN decoder.
• If there is a barcode of the Stock # available, use the barcode scanner to scan it.
• Easily select most vehicle data with convenient data pickers.
• Tap to select equipment items from any of 4 categories; Decoded standard equipment, decoded optional equipment, imported equipment, or from a general equipment list that you may customize.
• If your dealers use promotional text for their vehicles, a tap lets you select from text entries they already have within their account, or you can type a new one.
• Select warranties with a tap for printing buyers guides.
• Add internal use only notes for each vehicle.
• An additional 12 custom fields per vehicle are available for your unique needs.
• Take up to 50 photos per vehicle with the built-in device camera, or use our free "WebLot Photo Match" utility and an external digital camera.
• Take up to 3 exterior 360 images with your RICOH THETA 360 camera.
• Record and publish “real” video walk-around vehicle tours.
• Apply backgrounding to vehicle photos.
• When you're done processing a vehicle, you can either publish it right then and there, therefore making it instantly available online, or batch upload all or unpublished vehicles at a later time.
• Once a vehicle has been published, with a tap MobileLot gives you a list of the window stickers and buyers guides configured in the dealers WebLot account. Stickers are easy to configure with our cutting edge web-based designer, and they even support printing QR Codes. Tap the sticker(s) of choice, and MobileLot downloads the PDF to your device and prompts you to either open it or print it with AirPrint.
• Two-Sided Printing: With our “Print Blank Page on Back of VEL” feature, you can even print the front and back of English and Spanish buyers guides along with the vehicle equipment (front) label without having to constantly swap labels in your printer.
• Print queue feature allows you to add labels, buyers guides, reports and invoices to the print queue for printing all at once in batch mode.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Print inventory added and printed reports for field tech tracking or for giving to the dealer with your invoice.
• Import vehicles from a dealers WebLot account.
• Invoice your dealers directly from the app.
• And much more...
Adjustments had to be made for iOS 16. Top nav bar icons were too high and were being placed over the status bar area. Corrected one iOS 16 related crash.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WalkTheLot.com, Inc.
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 WalkTheLot.com, Inc.