MobileLot allows WalkTheLot.com WebLot account holders, normally window sticker & vehicle media collection companies, to use their mobile devices to collect vehicle data, take photos, video, 360 exterior spins, interior 360’s, background images, and print window labels & FTC buyers guides.
• Use the built-in VIN barcode scanner to scan the VIN.
• Decode the VIN with the optional additionally priced ($45/mo/device.) VIN decoder.
• If there is a barcode of the stock number available, use the barcode scanner to scan it.
• Easily select most vehicle data with convenient data pickers.
• Tap to select equipment items from any of 4 categories; decoded standard equipment, decoded optional equipment, imported equipment or from a general equipment list that you may customize.
• If your dealers use promotional text for their vehicles, a tap lets you select from text entries they already have within their account, or you can type a new one.
• Select warranties with a tap for printing dynamic buyers guides.
• Take up to 50 photos per vehicle with the built-in device camera, or use our free "WebLot Photo Match" utility and an external digital camera. You can even automatically apply backgrounding with our additionally priced backgrounding add-on.
• Record vehicle video walk-arounds. Upload processing can even add a video bumper, overlay, background music or automatically strip all audio from the video for you.
• Capture up to 3 interior 360 spherical images with a Ricoh Theta camera.
• Record or import "SpinLot" exterior 360 spins.
• You can also Import pre-existing photos, video or 360’s from your device.
• When you're done processing a vehicle, you can either publish it right then and there, therefore making it instantly available online, or batch upload all or unpublished vehicles at a later time.
• Once a vehicle has been published, with a tap MobileLot gives you a list of the window stickers and buyers guides configured in the dealers WebLot account. Stickers are easy to configure with our cutting edge web-based designer, and they even support printing QR codes. With our "Print Blank Page on Back of VEL" feature, you can even print the front & back of English & Spanish buyers guides along with the vehicle equipment label without having to constantly swap labels in your printer.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Easily search the vehicle lists or filter by a wide variety of helpful filters.
• Print the vehicles list, checked vehicles, or inventory added or printed vehicles reports for field tech tracking or for giving to the dealer with your invoice.
• Record, print & email invoices for services rendered.
• Import vehicles from a dealers WebLot account.
• Print reports, invoices, window labels and buyers guide in batch with the Print Queue feature. You can also opt to print a blank page on the back of the VEL which allows two-sided printing of buyers guide front and back in the same print job as well as invoice front and a serviced vehicles list on the back.
• And much more...
A FEW ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
• MobileLot inherits dark or light mode based on the settings you selected for your device.
• MobileLot honors the font size you’ve selected on your device. Vision not quite what it used to be, or just easier to see larger fonts in the sunlight? Bump up those font sizes :)
• The vehicle list header changes color to help you easily identify if you have checked vehicles or have applied any filters. The header also shows both the local vehicle count as well as the quantity last imported and when.
There's no better way to see how MobileLot can increase your productivity and bottom line than to try it out.
MobileLot Demo Login:
Account ID: 0
For a complete list of WalkTheLot.com products, visit our website at www.walkthelot.com, or call (800) 615-9981 to see how one or more of our products may be a perfect match for your auto dealer services company or dealer group.
Minor adjustments. Added "Dealer Notes" functionality, including the ability to AirPrint and edit notes, to the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WalkTheLot.com, Inc.
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 WalkTheLot.com, Inc.