WalkThru is an app that was launched by GetCaughtUp Software that aims to eliminate inefficiencies in the field of construction. The WalkThru app is a punch-list management, deficiency management, task management as well as a tool that can be used in facility maintenance. It includes a mobile app for owners, managers and field (trades) users to create and complete construction project deficiencies. It will save you hours in managing, performing followup and getting to close out faster.
The app is bundled with a powerful backend data management for managers and admins and an app for trades people.
The features available:
- Create tickets, tasks and deficiencies right from your phone
- Assign deficiencies to contractors, include attachments with annotation
- Preload your own set of location trees to quickly point out where the deficiencies are
- Get scheduled reminders by email on outstanding issues
- Generate project wide deficiency reports in excel format
- Users can submit issues as complete from the app and from the email link
- Includes approval workflow, in-review to closed
- Add watchers to the issues so they are notified of all changes
- Create task templates
- Get notifications when issues and tasks are complete
- Built-in chat allows you to keep all communication within the issues on the app
- Works offline where no internet is available and can sync back all changes when it comes online.
- bug fixes and performance improvements
- Digital Fractal Technologies Inc.
- 110.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Digital Fractal Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.