Wall Of Music 4+
Unique Visual Music Discovery
Designed for iPad
Over 55 million songs at your finger tips
For music lovers with any Apple iDevice, Wall Of Music is the first app that unites music navigation and discovery with a tactile, visual and auditory experience
Unlimited music access with Apple Music. 3 months trial. Cancel at any time. No Ads.
A new way to listen, view your music and discover the top and new songs of the day:
- Unlimited listening from your own music library
- Complete your music library at will with today's best albums and songs or with the suggestions appearing when you listen to an album.
- Items you add on one device are also added to your other devices that are signed in to Apple Music, even Macs and PCs.
- Search: Know what you want to listen to? Just search and hit play. Even find all versions of the same songs by different artists
- Single clic add to your music library
- Single clic music purchase through iTunes Store
- Infinite jukebox mode with autoplay
- 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Support for Slide Over and Split View on iPad
- Fully optimized for all iPhones and iPads
- Mail and Social Networks' sharing
- AirPlay enabled. Use it with BlueTooth or WIFI speakers, or on your Apple TV for displaying the Wall or Lyrics
- Background play
* Use Pinch and Zoom to adjust tiles sizes
* Shake to randomly reshuffle the wall of Music
* Use your Apple Watch Music Controls for controlling Wall Of Music
** iOS 9.0 required to run
** iOS 9.3 along with an Apple Music subscription is required for full albums and songs Play
** Spotify and Deezer support. Premium subscriptions required
** You can download music on up to 10 devices
** Family sharing plan for up to 6 people with the proper subscription
*** Lyrics provided by complementary Musixmatch application, copyrights Musixmatch Spa
Protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,922,584. Other patent(s) pending.
- Performance enhancements for iOS 13.4
- Corrections for crashes introduced with version 6.0.1.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app, use it near daily, and have for years. Didn't get updates for almost three years, but out of nowhere the developer seems to be back, and it's running smoother than ever. Can't recommend it enough.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your kind words. 3 years is indeed a long time but had terrible events in my family. Regards. Fred.
Pretty freakin' genius!!
This app had me the first time it loaded up all my library (quite large) instantly and showed every album cover I had with it - I'm very meticulous! Hasn't crashed at all even scrolling pointlessly around or very quickly (4S).
I personally hate the iTunes integration, as seemingly many people do in other comments. It's pretty easy to turn off (press the only button in the corner and scroll down, uncheck iTunes integration) and people who complain about that obviously can't even work an
iPod. This app is absolutely fantastic as a stand-alone Music app replacement!! With iTunes on in the app, you can find missing pieces of albums and such, however I find it a little cluttered and a random selection. It should be like Genius where it only shows music based off your existing library.
Anyway, this is ABSOLUTELY one of the bestest music apps around! Will update my review with a note on how it performs on my older 2nd gen Touch when I get around to it. On the 4S though, this app blazes past most other music apps in speed. It's really nice to have an alternate view of an otherwise very text based and long-list-scrolling music library.
Best of all it's free and I haven't seen an ad (yet?)! Definitely going to recommend this app and reaffirm this review with a final 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!! Five exploding stars! Hoorah!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fred Sigal
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Fred Sigal