Wallet Guard allows you to securely store the contents of your wallet right on your phone. Manage your passwords, and keep your information secure.
* Capture front and back images of all your cards
* Create usable barcodes for all your club, loyalty, and reward cards
* Keep track of website, phone number, username, password and other information associated with each card
* Securely login to websites with our built-in web browser and insert username and password information easily
* Share wallet entries via wifi, bluetooth, or email
* Sort and arrange wallet entries to stay organized, use categories, and search for easy retrieval
* A customizable passcode that only you know and choice of numeric or alpha keypad
* Apply gamma correction, rotate, and crop your wallet entry images
* Industry standard AES 256 bit encryption with a passcode that only you know
* Use iCloud’s built in backup
* Dropbox support
* Generate strong passwords
* Touch ID and Face ID support
* Crop feature for cards
* Star cards or barcodes for quick viewing
* Export to PDF
* Switch between front and back of cards on full screen view
* Lock wallet on full screen card view to prevent access to other entries
* haveibeenpwned.com integration to test if your password has been compromised in a breach (uses k-anonymity)
* Auto fill your passwords directly within your browser and other apps, just turn AutoFill Passwords on in your settings
* Ability to archive wallet entries
* Dark mode support
Wallet Guard is not free to maintain, that is why it has ads. If you would like to remove the ads you can subscribe to Remove Ads for $5.99 per year. You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account. Charges for ad removal ($5.99/year) unless you cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription year. You can manage your subscription, cancel or turn off auto-renewal through Account Settings in your iTunes account.
* Support for portrait and split-screen on iPad
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have an IPhone 11 and when I take a picture of a card it only gets half of it. You can adjust where you put the box in relationship to the card and make it work but it’s not smooth like it should be.
Developer Response ,
Version 11.2 has been submitted to Apple, it includes a new flow for cropping images and dark mode support.
You have to appreciate an app that does its job well. I can pop open Wallet Guard and view a credit card or insurance card faster than I could find it in my real wallet.
The developer regularly updates the app and adds nice touches too. For the core feature alone, though, this app should be on everyone’s phone.
No more fat wallet to sit on!
I don’t have to sit on a fat uncomfortable wallet anymore! Combine this app with apple wallet and all you have is paper dollars. I chose not to put Credit Cards in it.
I put them in apple pay wallet.
there’s a bit of a learning curve, at least for me the was to how to arrange the cards in the wallet. the neat thing is you can actually put 3 Cards in each slot. So for example Medicare card, front of Insurance, back of insurance card. fit in a slot.
You get to file the by category.
which is something i’ve always tried to do in my own wallet. Now i can just use my $ Clip. 💳📲
- Kevin Boucher
- 104 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 - 2020 Kevin A. Boucher
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.