The World's Simplest Bitcoin and Lightning Wallet!
An intuitive custodial wallet for the Bitcoin Lightning Network.
Top up your account in three ways:
1. Send bitcoin from an exchange or other wallet to the provided wallet address.
- Your account will be credited instantly, and be spendable when confirmed by the network, usually about 10 minutes.
2. Send bitcoin from an exchange or other wallet using the Lightning Network.
- Your account will be credited and you can spend instantly.
3. Buy Bitcoin!
- Tap the Buy Bitcoin button and, depending on your location, you will be shown options to purchase.
Some things you can do:
- Scan a merchant's Lightning (or on-chain Bitcoin) QR code to pay, paste their payment address, or click a direct Lightning Invoice link.
- Use the LNURL protocol to #stacksats, a feature supported by many lightning apps and games.
- Find Physical Merchants near you who accept Bitcoin.
From the makers of Australia's original and most trusted bitcoin bill payments service, Living Room of Satoshi.
Integrated btcmap.org for physical merchant and ATM data
Ratings and Reviews
Complete and utter trash!
One of the most basic wallets yet charges more fees than I’ve seen with any other wallet. They will rip you off when you deposit and when you send out. A normal non-exchange wallet won’t charge you any fees and you’ll only pay the miners’ fee when sending bitcoin. Not with this trash! If someone send you bitcoin they will charge 0.3% (often more than the fee the miner gets) and they will also charge when you send the bitcoin out, again an outrageous amount. I’ve never seen another wallet that charges when you deposit and again when you withdraw. This is some traditional legacy fiat banking nonsense.
Solid Custodial Wallet App
A solid wallet app to introduce newbies to Bitcoin / Lightning Network - also good for advanced users who want a backup wallet to send/receive funds in case your primary app or node isn't working.
CUSTODIAL- You don't hold any private keys in the app, but you can login using an email address to act as a backup for your funds. So if you lose your phone, you can use the same email to access your funds later. If you want to teach users about self-custody, there are other apps better suited.
FEES- The app charges reasonable fees to send and receive payments, but this is fine because I understand that the developers/company need to make money somehow.
Bad choice - stay away.
People who don’t know better may think this is a great app. But they’d be wrong. First off, it doesn’t teach you to back up your wallet safely. It doesn’t explain the difference between lightning and Bitcoin. But more importantly, it charges 0.3% to receive funds?!?! What?!!! The whole point of Bitcoin is frictionless peer to peer transactions. Why the heck are you charging fees in the middle of a transaction?
Add to that the fact that they are still using old SegWit addresses instead of native Bech32, and you have a really really bad choice that could ruin a new users experience with Bitcoin.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Living Room of Satoshi Pty Ltd
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Living Room of Satoshi Pty Ltd