Beautify your screen with unique themes and wallpapers! Let your device become a source of self-expression, joy, and inspiration!
Lots of things to enjoy:
· Pixel-perfect wallpapers in retina and standard resolutions
· 12 categories of marvelous images: Abstract, Animals, Nature, Masterpieces, Minimal, Cartoon, Cities, 3D, Sci-fi, Sports, Holidays, and Zen
· Cool themes to help you create a stylish and harmonious look for both your Home & Lock Screen
· Easy navigation: check out the New tab to browse new arrivals or take a look at popular choices in the Popular tab
· Preview feature: just tap the screen to bring up the icons and get a complete look
· Landscape and Portrait images available for iPad
Available on Apple Watch! Explore gorgeous wallpapers that match the look of your iPhone or choose the ones created especially for the face of your watch!
There's always something new:
· Daily content updates will help you set new backgrounds & themes as often as you wish
· Special holiday and seasonal content renewals
Share with your friends:
· Bring a smile to your friends by sharing your favorite images to social networks or by email
Create an awesome look for your Home and Lock Screen!
For complete access to all Wallpapers & Themes for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos for you to be able to import the wallpapers you like and set them up on your device;
*Location to provide you with special holiday content relevant for your location;
*Notifications to keep you informed when new or special themes and wallpapers are added to the app.
Get Wallpapers & Themes for Me Premium
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium wallpapers and themes, get regular premium content updates and remove ads!
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Performance improvements you won’t necessarily notice that will definitely enhance your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was originally going to comment on the good wallpapers but lack of search, which I believe is essential to a good wallpapers app, but now I’m having issues with an ad. I understand that a free app will most likely come with ads but now every time I try to look at wallpapers I’m blocked by a local ad from my area that will not close and thus I’m unable to use this app altogether. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling. Can someone please point me in the right direction to a good wallpapers app that has search function and will actual let me view wallpapers. First Zedge now this app!!! WTH
So per developer response to my review, the functionality limitations is due to the app being free? Well if my review was actually read I said that I was unable to use the app period because of a local ad that was in fact blocking me completely without closing, not that I had an issue with a free app having ads. And I did review your other apps and they do look to be good for the paid versions which would solve the ad issue indeed but that doesn’t solve the problem of an ad preventing me from using this particular app and in terms of functionality of a paid app well the comments on those apps show no search options as well which was the second part of my review though not the more important of the 2.
Developer Response ,
These functionality limitations in the app are compensated by the fact that it’s free. Please consider checking our portfolio for the applications with no ads that are available for download on different terms.
I had to see for myself... Unbelievable
After reading everyone’s comments and seeing a lot of good reviews and some bad I had to see for myself. What surprised me the most was how blatantly unapologetic these App developers are about wanting you to pay for their app before you even get a chance to see what they have to offer. After downloading the app, they automatically showed me the prices for their subscriptions before I could even see what they even offered! Can I at least see your app and see what photos you offer before asking for my money? THE ANSWER WAS NO! I opened up ONE photo to see the quality and an add popped up and I could not even close it to see what other photos they had to offer. No matter what I did I couldn’t close the add. I closed the app and tried to reopen the app thinking it froze but no luck. All of this happened within 2 minutes of me opening the app. Maybe I did something wrong when I first downloaded the app so I tried the download on my other iPad to see if I was at fault. IT HAPPENED AGAIN! So the message that I got was, PAY FOR THIS APP, NO YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR, IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT WE OFFER YOU MUST PAY FIRST. A 4.7 out of 5 is great but am I supposed to trust that what you offer is worth my money? Such a bummer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience! You can reject the free trial offer which is followed by a paid subscription, and continue using the limited app version. For this simply tap the corresponding button on the offer screen. In case it doesn't happen - we appreciate if you could contact our support service (email@example.com) with a more detailed description of the issue so that we could try to resolve it for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
I love this app, but I think that the developers should keep in mind that the premium price,$9.99, is a little too much for a wallpaper app. The wallpapers are beautiful and all, but seriously, you only get about 20% of the new wallpapers without premium. The wallpapers you don’t get with premium aren’t good at all so it literally forces you to buy premium or the $3.99 app. I don’t mind the ads that much, but getting them every 40 seconds is a little annoying but not a big problem. If the developers read this, I think it would be best to compromise by making premium a little less expensive, ads every 5 minutes of at least every 3 minutes, and and those without premium would still get at least 40% of the wallpapers that are GOOD. (Not the trashy ones with bad HD or an ok picture that people get and 1 minute later they don’t like) I would definitely start loving the app a lot more and tell my friends if any of these things could get fixed.
Developer Response ,
We try to give our users the best value possible. A free version of the app has many useful features though not all of the paid version. You can use a free trial to see the difference for yourself. Please, make sure you cancel the paid subscription before the trial expires, otherwise your account will be charged the full fee.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 231.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Wallpapers for Me Premium 7d $5.99
- Wallpapers for me Premium 1m $9.99
- Wallpapers Premium 1 Year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.