Available today in Northwest Arkansas, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Atlanta, Phoenix, and parts of Southeast Florida!
Walmart InHome is a new delivery service that gets the to-dos done. InHome uses smart entry technology to let our full-time, safety-trained associates deliver Walmart groceries and household essentials beyond your door. You can either set up your home's own keypad or get a smart device installed by our team to let associates bring in and neatly put away items into your home (even into your fridge). Head to inhome.walmart.com to sign up and get started.
How to use Walmart InHome:
• See if your address is eligible, then sign up for InHome membership at inhome.walmart.com
• After you've joined, place your order for store delivery in the Walmart app or on Walmart.com and make sure "InHome Delivery" is selected at checkout
• Your first order will arrive at your doorstep, so you can meet our team. Then, schedule an installation of a smart device (or set up your home's keypad) in our app to enable delivery into your home.
Key Features of the Walmart InHome app:
• Track the status of your Walmart store delivery orders handled by InHome
• Customers with devices set up can watch a video recording of every delivery into their home—they’re available as soon as 15 minutes after delivery completion, and are watchable for up to a week after
• Get notifications at every step of your delivery—including when your order is on its way to your house and when the delivery has finished
• See the InHome delivery associate who'll deliver your groceries
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like most people I was a little skeptical but my fiancé convinced me to try it because of the first month free and free installation (and because she was the one who previously did the grocery shopping, not me)...but after one delivery I’m sold.
Our associate Monica was so nice and organized and even gave us a welcome gift. I had only bought groceries from Walmart once or twice before and was shocked by the quality of the produce and the value too. The app is really intuitive and easy and it’s nice being able to see if my garage is open or closed from anywhere.
Would definitely recommend if you're looking for some extra time.
We had a great first experience. We don’t have the lock yet, so we had our items dropped off on our doorstep. Our Walmart delivery person (Joshua) was very nice, professional, and super friendly. We will definitely be making more orders! My only complaint is that I would like to pick what time to have them delivered/dropped off…even if it’s a 3 hour window, but that’s only because we don’t have the lock, so I have to be there to bring my items inside. Out of all 3 services (pickup, delivery and InHome) my favorite so far is InHome, then delivery, then pickup.
An app that is not convenient for me yet
I love the idea of this app and when the service works it works wonderfully as far as Walmart grocery. My problem is that voice over support is still very poor in my opinion. You still have a lot of images and there’s just a lot of information here that is not set up well enough to navigate by someone who uses voice over. It is a huge disappointment and I hope it gets better. While it would be very nice to have the delivery part of the service in this area, to be inconvenienced still by the voice over lacking in the grocery portion of this app I am an an inconvenienced regular customer who will have to take my business elsewhere.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 210.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Walmart Inc.