Walmart Wellness simplifies taking care of yourself and your family. Easily fill prescriptions, get reminders, keep track of health, and access health services:
AFFORDABLE, CONVENIENT, & QUALITY CARE:
• Order prescription refills and get status updates on your order from Walmart Pharmacy
• Schedule appointments for COVID-19 immunizations
• Check availability and schedule appointments at Walmart Health center near you
• Get a 30-day supply of generic medications starting at $4
SIMPLE MEDICATION MANAGEMENT:
• Always have a list of medications with you at the clinic or in an emergency
• Easily create a detailed med list by importing prescriptions from Walmart Pharmacy
• Get reminders when it’s time to take a medication or order a refill
• Keep track of medication adherence, vitals, and symptoms
• View statistics and set target ranges
• Track progress over time with charts
• Export and share data with doctors
• Safely store medical history, contacts, allergies, and health conditions
• Record observations and doctor instructions in a health journal
• Access your Walmart Pharmacy COVID-19 digital vaccine record
FAMILY & CAREGIVER MANAGEMENT:
• Create profiles for multiple people (and pets!)
• Privately share access to selected profiles with family, friends, and caregivers
• Your personalized dashboard prompts you to record when you’ve taken your medications
• View recent activity and health tracking trends
• Get recommendations to improve your health
Health tracking options:
• Blood Glucose
• Blood Pressure
• Body Temp
• HIV Counts
• INR (PT)
• Oxygen Saturation
• Respiratory Rate
• Sleep Duration
• The information and tools available for your use via this mobile application are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing included in this application is a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Walmart Inc. does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment, and makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, performance or availability. Always ask a qualified health care provider if you have questions about a medical condition and do not delay seeking medical assistance based on information you receive on this application.
• Walmart Wellness is only available in the United States.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Tracking daily types of exercise and duration
First of all, I have been using this App for several years now and find it very useful and a good motivational prod to do better. I heard about it during Cardio therapy after my bypass surgery operation from a young man who had to track his 18 medications taken at different times daily.
I would like to see added a section to track daily exercise. Exercise is at least as important to wellbeing as meditation, and I would say more. I exercise everyday as directed by my doctors, and mix different activities to work different muscles. I do this to control my weight and blood pressure. Currently I am recording my activities as a remark in the weight section. I am also recording my daily CPAP machine read outs as a note in the weight section - duration of use, AHI, average pressure, mask fit percentage and sleep score. This information comes from the iWatch, Fitbit and CPAP machine (I have used both Phillips and Resmed).
Loved for years-hate it now
Looking for a new app that doesn’t require a stupid PIN 45 times a day! My iPhone has a lock already. I take so many Med doses and supplements frequently that this required PIN is a nuisance! It also was easier when I could mark off four doses, for instance, with one swipe on the one notification on the front page. Now I have to go to the second page to mark individually. I have my meds organized here so that bottles go back in their place as I take them, so the one swipe per notice was easy. The worst part is that I repeatedly get
notice that the app can’t communicate with Walmart Wellness—try again later. By that point, I have wasted so much effort from the PIN and other things that I want to scream. This is okay for people who take few meds a few times a day, but with eye drops, supplements, special foods, and many meds which have to be spaced precisely, it’s annoying. Then there’s the discovery the next morning that my night prn meds and the scheduled items after 7pm were not saved after all! Sheesh. Some things just aren’t worth this aggravation.
All this came with the 2.0 update. ☹️
Developer Response ,
Hi Hollyshort1—We would love to help you and apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Would you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? This will allow us to locate your registered account and help you. We hope to hear from you soon!
A must have
This app is perfect for keeping up with the names and dosages of all your medication as well as when you need to take them. It even has revealed reminders in advance so you don’t run out. You’re also able to track many other things such as blood pressure blood sugar just to name a few. It has a section for notes that you can add on a daily basis if needed and it has a calendar you can enter events on that so you don’t forget upcoming appointments. I would strongly recommend for anyone with major health issues that require a lot of medication’s to keep up with. You no longer have to write your medication‘s down as this app will keep up with them for you in a list form that is printable. I have been using for years.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 219.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Walmart