WAND Stormcenter17, is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platform.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New update is worse
The latest update is terribly hard to read. I loved the app before this update. I don’t mind the new scrolling feature, but the font color is too light. And I liked the old format for the weekly forecast (left to right instead of up and down). Please make some changes quick, before I get used to another app!
Latest upgrade is TERRIBLE!
This used to be our favorite weather app. Please put it back to the way it was 2 versions ago. The all-in-one scrolling content is annoying. Forecast video should be an option, not a standard feature (we never use it). The light-colored map is much worse than the old darker one. The white text on gray and white clouds is very hard to read. If you have to keep that awful new look, at least give users the ability to customize which screen (i.e. the map) comes up by default.
Not a fan of the new update
I use to love this app for my weather. After the new update, the daily forecast is hard to read with white letters on gray background. Also, city names do not appear on my map. Please correct. The new update is making me look for other weather apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.