Battle players from all around the world in this free, multiplayer action game!
Discover, collect and upgrade 30+ cards with different troops and weapons, from the destructive fighter aircraft to the treacherous landmines that will explode your enemies!
Define your strategy and choose the 8 cards that you will use in the combat. Your decision will make the difference between victory and defeat in this clash!
- Real time strategy: no more boring turn by turn battles
- 30+ different cards: fearsome troops, weapons and gun turrets
- Upgrade your troops to make them more effective in combat
- Clash against your opponents and climb to the top of the rankings
- Pick the best general to lead your troops to victory in this war
- Have the best army: soldiers, snipers, tanks...
- Player vs Player combats online (pvp)
- Play in 5+ fun arenas: each with its unique layout
- Ideal for all types of players - kids and adults, girls and boys
Start shooting your gun to fight and kill your enemies! Are your ready for the battle and adventure?
Get your army ready and start the action! Play now for free this multiplayer card game! And may the best general win the war!
War Heroes Premium Subscription
- You can subscribe for exclusive content, including Premium Crates and Media content (emojis)
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $4.99 | monthly $12.99 | yearly $99.99
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access Premium content for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" / "one month" / "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a War Heroes Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
This version contains a series of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay 2 Lose then Win then Lose
The developer of this game has decided to push an all out campaign to make every player pay something either on a monthly subscription or making the player feel inadequate enough to buy gems to upgrade the card levels.
The fact that an opponent can be found within 3 to 4 seconds every time all day long clues in on the fact that most Opponents are computer program scripts,
with greater majority of the users matches being losses to try to incentivize buying gems for crates which upgrade cards.
Until the developer realizes that this actually discourages play and users by creating a difficulty level that cannot be matched by any strategy which a gamer might use then usership will dwindle.
Updates from 2.2 upward have gotten far worse in the difficulty for a player to actually win against a chess like computer that predicts and counters every move and strategy.
Do not download this game and pay.
Fun games for free,
when you read this
I am and will organize players against you until you change the difficulty level of the computer program like I have with other games on this App Store you can guarantee that,
Nobody likes to lose especially if they’re paying for it.
Few other games had to learn the hard way from other player communities rallying against them in this manner headed by a person such as myself that once you let the game out it becomes our game you
either listen to us
or we stop playing.
Best card strategy game
This is my favorite card strategy game for several reasons. There are different maps. All maps follow the same basic format, and the differences are subtle, but they still add a lot of strategy to the game. There are also generals each player can select. This adds a ton of extra strategy. Knowing your opponent's general is key to victory. The game is balanced well. There are top 100 players using semi-rare generals instead of heroic (super rare) generals just because they like the strategy of the more common ones better. New players have access to those. Due to the excellent balance, this game can be played for free and be a lot of fun. Paying will help advance a player faster, but it isn't required. I also love the timer when a match goes into over time. The timer gently damages all towers every few seconds. So if you're ahead when overtime starts, it matters. Also prevents games from dragging out.
Flaws of this game are limited alliance benefits. There is a weekly alliance chest, and that's all. But, it goes by chests opened, so this negates the reason to lower medals and play lower players for crowns, as in other games, which is nice. The game is still fairly new. They need to add another arena for high level players.
Anyway, I'm a top 100 player, and I hope you come to enjoy this game as much as I do.
Worst Clash Royale Rip-off Ever
This is easily the worst Clash ROYALE rip-off I’ve ever seen. The art, animations, and sounds are good. The game has its own style on what would normally be a gritty topic (WWII & Vietnam), and I love it. The game on paper is great. But the biggest thing this game needs to change is its pay-to-win aspect. Clash Royale is sort-of pay-to-win, but the game is based off of skill for the most part. This game not only lets you pay for gems, coins, and loot boxes, but it also lets you buy a membership that automatically gives the user overpowered perks, like making all of their card levels one more level than they would normally be. How much is this membership you ask? Oh, I don’t know, how about ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS A YEAR. An absolutely ridiculous price for a mobile game. I’d like to see someone who hasn’t bought anything try and progress, when everyone else decided to fork over one-hundred dollars for this piece of garbage. If I would want to spend one-hundred dollars on a mobile game, I’d go with Clash Royale over this game any day. Money makes the world go round, but money is also what makes games like these broken and unbalanced. I don’t recommend playing this game for more than the first few arenas if you feel obligated. Past that, you’re only going to run into pay-to-win players. Once more, I do not recommend this game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fun Games For Free
- 186.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly $4.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Pocket of Gems $0.99
- Pack of Gems $9.99
- Special Offer Warzone 2 $0.99
- Vault of Gems $19.99
- Special Offer Warzone 1 $0.99
- Piggy Bank $2.99
- Piggy Bank $0.99
- Special Offer Warzone 3 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.