Battle players from all around the world in this free, multiplayer action game!
Discover, collect and upgrade 30+ cards with different troops and weapons, from the destructive fighter aircraft to the treacherous landmines that will explode your enemies!
Define your strategy and choose the 8 cards that you will use in the combat. Your decision will make the difference between victory and defeat in this clash!
- Real time strategy: no more boring turn by turn battles
- 30+ different cards: fearsome troops, weapons and gun turrets
- Upgrade your troops to make them more effective in combat
- Clash against your opponents and climb to the top of the rankings
- Pick the best general to lead your troops to victory in this war
- Have the best army: soldiers, snipers, tanks...
- Player vs Player combats online (pvp)
- Play in 5+ fun arenas: each with its unique layout
- Ideal for all types of players - kids and adults, girls and boys
Start shooting your gun to fight and kill your enemies! Are your ready for the battle and adventure?
Get your army ready and start the action! Play now for free this multiplayer card game! And may the best general win the war!
War Heroes Premium Subscription
- You can subscribe for exclusive content, including Premium Crates and Media content (emojis)
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $4.99 | monthly $12.99 | yearly $99.99
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access Premium content for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" / "one month" / "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a War Heroes Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
This version contains a series of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best card strategy game
This is my favorite card strategy game for several reasons. There are different maps. All maps follow the same basic format, and the differences are subtle, but they still add a lot of strategy to the game. There are also generals each player can select. This adds a ton of extra strategy. Knowing your opponent's general is key to victory. The game is balanced well. There are top 100 players using semi-rare generals instead of heroic (super rare) generals just because they like the strategy of the more common ones better. New players have access to those. Due to the excellent balance, this game can be played for free and be a lot of fun. Paying will help advance a player faster, but it isn't required. I also love the timer when a match goes into over time. The timer gently damages all towers every few seconds. So if you're ahead when overtime starts, it matters. Also prevents games from dragging out.
Flaws of this game are limited alliance benefits. There is a weekly alliance chest, and that's all. But, it goes by chests opened, so this negates the reason to lower medals and play lower players for crowns, as in other games, which is nice. The game is still fairly new. They need to add another arena for high level players.
Anyway, I'm a top 100 player, and I hope you come to enjoy this game as much as I do.
Rank ~40 in the US’s review
Pay to compete is very apparent once you get high in the ladder. I’m currently around rank 40 in the US and I’m at a point where I ONLY face people above my level. (I’m one of the few level 9s at or near the top and most people I face are level 11) The card level difference makes a great deal, especially when their air support kills your tactical squad and your air support doesn’t kill theirs. And a $100 special offer? Please... just begging for money with that. And many people will buy it too. The game itself is great though. There’s a MAJOR bug in Iwa Jima where if you place a tiger tank (may work with the other tank as well) in a certain area on the left side of the map, it’ll get stuck on the wall. This has cost me a few games so far... There are a few minor bugs as well; nothing else that serious. The game has some great features Clash Royale doesn’t include, such as the sudden death tower self-destruction bit. No more pesky ties where the enemy’s tower was at only 10 hp! Having many generals to choose from is also great. This adds much more diversity and strategy into decks. If you’ve made it this far, I’m surprised you got through my negativity in the beginning. It’s a great game, but it’s pay to win if you want to climb high in the ladder.
Worst Clash Royale Rip-off Ever
This is easily the worst Clash ROYALE rip-off I’ve ever seen. The art, animations, and sounds are good. The game has its own style on what would normally be a gritty topic (WWII & Vietnam), and I love it. The game on paper is great. But the biggest thing this game needs to change is its pay-to-win aspect. Clash Royale is sort-of pay-to-win, but the game is based off of skill for the most part. This game not only lets you pay for gems, coins, and loot boxes, but it also lets you buy a membership that automatically gives the user overpowered perks, like making all of their card levels one more level than they would normally be. How much is this membership you ask? Oh, I don’t know, how about ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS A YEAR. An absolutely ridiculous price for a mobile game. I’d like to see someone who hasn’t bought anything try and progress, when everyone else decided to fork over one-hundred dollars for this piece of garbage. If I would want to spend one-hundred dollars on a mobile game, I’d go with Clash Royale over this game any day. Money makes the world go round, but money is also what makes games like these broken and unbalanced. I don’t recommend playing this game for more than the first few arenas if you feel obligated. Past that, you’re only going to run into pay-to-win players. Once more, I do not recommend this game.
- Fun Games For Free
- 176.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Gems $0.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Pack of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.