Famous 3D mech robot shooter in PvP mode. Put your tactical skills to the test and win the Great Iron War!
Great to see you, Commander!
War Robots is the biggest shooter game about giant robots that fits into your pocket. Join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world and show them who’s the smartest, fastest, toughest pilot around! Prepare for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and other tricks up enemies’ sleeves. Destroy! Capture! Upgrade! Become stronger — and prove yourself as the best mech commander in the War Robots online universe!
- Choose your fighter. Over 50 robots with unique designs and powers let you find a style to call your own.
- Play how you want. Want to crush and destroy? To save and protect? Or just annoy the hell out of your enemies? You can do it all with the massive selection of weapons, including ballistic missiles, plasma cannons, and giant shotguns!
- Customize. Each robot can be fitted with weapons and modules of your choice. Find your favorite combo and show everyone what you’ve got!
- Battle together in multiplayer. Team up with other people! Join a powerful clan to find trusty partners (and friends!), or even start your own!
- Battle on your own. Prefer playing solo? Lone wolves can express themselves in special modes like Arena or Free-for-All!
- Explore the lore. The War Robots world grows and expands with every update, and the ever-growing community is always ready to help you.
Looking for more action?
Check out the latest news on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warrobots/
…or Twitter: https://twitter.com/WWR_by_Pixonic
Watch War Robots TV on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS
Hop on Reddit for in-depth discussions: https://www.reddit.com/r/walkingwarrobots/
And visit our official website for articles, patch notes and development stories: https://warrobots.com
Note: War Robots requires a stable internet connection for the best gameplay experience.
Good hunting, Commander!
- Bug fixes and security improvements
- NEW EVENT. Evolife's Bizarre Robots
- NEW ROBOT: Dagon. The power of SIX
- NEW WEAPONS: Tamper, Trickster, Damper, Deceiver. Add some effects!
- ULTIMATE EDITION: Fujin's new look!
- CROSS PLATFORM SQUADS. Bring your friends no matter the OS!
- New pilots, drone, mothership and more!
- Check the full notes at warrobots.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but my issue haven’t been solved
It’s a very fun game keeps you busy but one problem and that ruins it all. I can’t do my quest because it won’t mark it as if I did it I didn’t have this problem before I would control beacons and get points but after purchasing the pass it stopped letting me do a quest that I need so I can get to the end of the pass I have left feedback and can’t even log into my online account haven’t received an email or anything my money is just gonna go in the trash I would give it a 5 star but if I pay for something I expect what I am paying for to actually work if I get an update and get my rewards, which I know I would’ve won them all by now, then I will update this to an outstanding review. Great game but please let me win what I paid for before time runs out. UPDATE THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. What ever the problem was it has been fix I will not delete my previous review instead I will use that so people can see that yes problems can occur and it’s my first ever since I started playing but guaranteed it is going to get fixed I understand that they were busy with the new updates so it took them a while now I can do my quests in peace I have 10days but hey time to do everything I can to get it done. This game is great ladies and gentlemen I just can’t get enough the storylines are great the robots are great the challenge to get better is magnificent I just absolutely do recommend downloading this game my people.
Great game but there is a major draw back to the game
I’ve been playing the game for a long time. I think I’ve been playing it since it practically came out. I love the game all around from the time it came out with the first couple bots until now with all the amazing graphics but since they came out with all the in app purchases the game has became a lot easier to win if you buy your way in. Here are three examples the first one is from last night I was in a battle my entire team including myself was demolished by one player not even 5 minutes into the game, The second one is from a week ago I was in a team death match game and my team was on top when a random player joins the other team and wipes my team out with one bot we where only able to take a third of his health bar down, the last example is from a month age I was in a free for all match and I was doing pretty good for having 8 deaths and one bit left I was coming around the corner and the guy one hits me from 500 meters away. The game would be better if all the players who bought there way to the higher ranks be put on their own server with people like them who have the room to buy there way into the ranks and put the people who don’t buy their whole hanger but buy some of it at least us people who actually grind out the hard work will have a fare chance unlike the players who can just tap tap tap done bought there way to a mk II bot and maxed lvl 12 weapons
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time our to leave us such detailed review. We greatly appreciate it!
I will make sure your feedback reaches our game team. 🙂
I have a suggestion for a bot and other things
It’s a great game and the unique features that are in the game. The one thing I want is a robot that has two heavy weapon slots and two light weapon slots. And the ability would make the robot fold its weapons back and slow the robots down by about ten or eight. And after the weapons are back, the robot would open up some kind of compartment and out would come a mini gun of some sort. One on each side. In my opinion rocket launchers are a bit common so it would be like a machine gun instead. These weapons would have the range of a punisher’s. They would deal a lot of damage (maybe about 9,000 each gun), and the mini guns would have a special effect. The player would be able to choose which effect they want on the mini guns. The player will have to unlock these effects. The duration of the ability would be 13 seconds.
Pixonic, if you are reading this. I would like to have a change in how things work in the game. I would love if the player could choose the effect on these guns. I think the player should be able to choose the effect (if a built in weapon has one) that the gun uses. Like for example Orochi. I would like if the player could choose from suppression or lock down or D.O.T. Because it would spice the game up. If Pixonic can do that I would love it and I think other players would too. Thank you for reading my review.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MY.GAMES B.V.
- 661.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 MY.GAMES HOLDINGS LTD. Published by MY.GAMES B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Offer price 1 $0.99
- 1200 pieces of gold bullions $9.99
- Offer price 2 $1.99
- 500 pieces of gold bullions $4.99
- Special offer 10_1 $9.99
- Small box of keys $9.99
- 2500 pieces of gold bullions $19.99
- Special offer 5_1 $4.99
- Special offer $5.99
- Special Offer $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.