War Room 2.0 is the official utility app for WARMACHINE and HORDES. Developed by TinkerHouse Games, War Room puts the entire library of WARMACHINE and HORDES stat cards in the palms of players’ hands, giving them access to a wealth of features that facilitate faster and easier gameplay. In addition, users receive regular rules updates from Privateer Press straight to their devices.
• Full Card Display: Model stat cards are shown exactly as they are printed, so players can reference them easily and with the same confidence as they would printed cards.
• Army Creation Workshop: War Room’s intuitive army creation makes building lists a snap.
• Go to War Mode: Play games with your device thanks to War Room’s host of in-game features, including damage tracking and army list card viewing. Game modes include Solo, Hot Seat, and Linked Play for online multiplayer match tracking.
• Complete Rules PDF and Rules Reference: Access the full PDF rules for WARMACHINE and HORDES directly from your device, along with a searchable rules reference.
The base app is a free download and includes sample stat cards from WARMACHINE: Prime and HORDES: Primal, as well as a selection of cards from Convergence of Cyriss, Mercenaries, and Minions. Full decks can be unlocked via in-app purchases.
• Grymkin card fix for no portrait showing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix UI issues on iPhone Max
This app has fantastic and frankly irreplaceable functionality but as a paying customer I demand the up to keep up with technology! :)
Current list of issues (and I am not even using the app more than a few minutes):
1) In iPhone 11 pro max corner buttons are half hidden by the curved display. If you set the button size to minimum you actually can’t press these buttons at all
2) In iPhone 11 pro max swipe up bar interferes with the ui. For instance when a war caster card is opened the swipe up button covers the digits for the war jacks size - a very important characteristic for the warcaster
App is nearly unusable on the iPhone XS max. Buttons are cut off in the corners of the screen in portrait and landscape mode. The text is also very small and hard to read on the new phone. The app is still amazing and I love it, it just needs some resolution changes to accommodate the new phones.
Works great on iPads and lets you track enemies health and everything you opponent has if they use the app as well. Great for learning when your fighting other factions. It’s also great for reading your own faction and learning what your capable of doing!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Privateer Press Inc.
- 440.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Privateer Press
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Bundle $64.99
- Complete Mercenaries Deck $8.99
- Complete Mercenaries Deck $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.