Warbot.io is a brand new .io style third-person shooter.
Battle with other players and stay alive as long as you can.
It's you vs. 100 other players in this robot survival action!
• Upgrade your robots to defeat enemies and survive as long as possible. Pure battle royale!
• Utilize walls & traps to take down your opponents in different ways.
■ Real-time Upgrade System
• Enhance Attack/Defense on the spot with capsule acquired during battle.
• Everyone starts at the same level every match. Your skills come first!
■ Turn the battle around!
• Avoid the dazzling cliffs and terrifying explosions, hide behind walls, and fire back at the enemy!
• Use five unique warbots to suit your tactics.
Play anywhere on the go! Jump in and out anytime in the ultimate 100 player battle royale.
It's always pleasant to hear valuable suggestions and feedback from you.
We invite you to send us game improvement suggestions, report bugs or give general feedback!
Drop us a line! => email@example.com
* Internet connection is required, but the Practice Mode can be played offline/airplane mode.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• Added Mega Boss Transformation.
• Lots of fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
a true patrician masterpiece; the incarnation of nieztchian thought
the quick gameplay and accessibility of this game granted by its uniquely (actually) usable controls put this masterpiece apart from other, inferior games. in this game, become the neo-fascist robo ubermensche of your dreams as you collect upgrades, smaller robot companions and rek gay noobs. climb to the top of the robomane social caste system and become the god emperor of the roborace. overall, 100,000 shekels out of 10, would recommend. ig: squelette
This game is great but there are pros out there who have more luck than others to get more or better buffs than the average player, in a tight situation. The biggest issue overall is how much of an advantage a higher lv players has over a low lv player. It’s almost as ridiculous as games like “call of mini infinity.” If there is 1 thing I would to see fixed, it’s the gap of strength between a lv 1 player and a max lv player. A max lv player should NOT be able to bully every low lv player in an entire server. It ruins the fun. Other than balancing issues, this game is really great and addictive for those who want a unique “.io” game.
The game is quite fun and fair. No robot is more powerful than the other but all has its own advantages. As you get more powerful, you can lose if you get too reckless because a weak yet experienced player could lure you into scenarios which you are at a huge disadvantage. Usually these types of games would shove ads in your face every second but the game would instead allow you to choose to watch an ad if you need some extra coins or a second life during the round which you keep your stats. The experience was enjoyable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wondersquad Inc.
- 128.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Wondersquad Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10x Roulette Tickets $0.99
- Ad Removal Package $1.99
- Gold Pile $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.