ARMAGEDDON MUST NOT BE LOST
Available in English, French, German and Spanish!
"Armageddon, a world whose name has become a byword for war and destruction on a massive scale…" -Lord Commander Solar Eugenian
There is no peace amongst the stars... It is the 41st millennium and there is only war!
We live in the Imperium of Mankind, the greatest empire the galaxy has ever known. Millions of planets united in their adoration for the Emperor.
But we are not alone…
A massive space hulk is drifting towards Armageddon, and the planet is threatened by the war hungry brutal Orks. Welcome to the battlefield!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is a fantasy war game set in the Second War of Armageddon. You take the role of defending the planet as the Imperium of Man against the Ork invaders. Throughout the campaign you will also be joined by three chapters of Space Marines: the Salamanders, Blood Angels and the Ultramarines.
In this hex-based, turn-based strategy game, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.
Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment.
On top all this extensive modding options are available through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
• Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail.
• Hundreds of hours of gameplay fun with huge replay value and several difficulty settings.The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet.
• Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka.
• A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists.
• Meet several iconic characters like Inquisitor Horst, Governor Von Strab and many more, who will guide you through an epic scenario based adventure all with their unique voice-overs.
• Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks.
• Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry.
• Detailed combat model with custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
• Guide your troops on Armageddon`s hostile ash wastes, through treacherous volcanic canyons, over acid polluted rivers, through dense jungles and through massive Hive cities.
• 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and even Titans!
• Multiple weapon systems per unit, each with their unique stats and graphical effects.
• 20 different unit stats plus many unique special traits and abilities.
• Toggle options to set the game to your own liking like to enable/disable: Fog Of War & Undo Moves.
• A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for asynchronous multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system.
• Play as either Orks or the Imperial forces in multiplayer.
• Includes a Hotseat mode.
- Added Free 30th Anniversary Imperial Space Marine
- Various bug fixes in the Golgotha Campaign
Ratings and Reviews
Great game.. but
It needs new scenarios and campaigns. Perhaps a new game in the dark imperium setting using this engine. It is a great game otherwise.
Way too expensive
This feels like the developers are taking advantage of 40k fans who will pay for content. Great game that is fun on an iPad. Lots of thought and detail into strategy & lore. Ultimately disappointing value at such a high price point.
False advertising. The description states “you can play as the space marines”. This is only true if you pay $10 more for a dlc pack. After getting the orcs and Armageddon package for $30, it is a huge rip off to see such high prices for additional content.
What you get for the price is not worth it. Honestly, I think $9.99 is a fair price, with the space marine dlc included. Devs taking advantage of die hard fans otherwise.
What a great game!
I’ve never even played warhammer before but this game is awesome! I’m hooked on it. Great strategic and challenging fun! I’m about half way through the campaign and can already tell I will be purchasing the expansions. Really hope u guys bring more!
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. All rights reserved to their respective owners. Developed by Flashback Games, The Lordz Games Studio and Slitherine© Ltd. ©2015
- In-App Purchases
- Vulkan's Wrath $4.99
- Angels of Death $4.99
- Glory of Macragge $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.