"This game has no right to be as good as it is" - TotalBiscuit
"As brutal as youd expect." - PC Gamer
"Wonderfully vivid animations... Its a mix that works" - Eurogamer
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide:
Regicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Maneuver your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilize tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the full cross platform multiplayer mode.
• 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
• Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
• A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
• Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
• Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
• 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
• 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
• 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
• 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
• 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customize your ability loadouts to match your play style.
• Localized in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
Are you having problems? Visit https://warhammer40kregicide.zendesk.com or email us at email@example.com and we'll sort it out immediately
Unity Engine Update with Metal and newer iOS Devices Supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whoever came up with the idea of blending futuristic wars with the ancient game of chess is our kind of crazed genius. The mix of turn-based movement and Warhammer’s grisly violence proves deeply satisfying, whether you’re playing classic mode (more like traditional chess) or regicide mode (where units get special abilities like psychic powers and health regeneration). Regicide’s campaign tells a surprisingly rich story, and stunning graphics add intensity to the bloody clashes between orks and space marines.
Can’t ‘Click to continue.’
Edit: The game no longer functions, crashing shortly after connecting to Game Center. I can not play it at all anymore...
This game is great fun, but recently I installed it on my iPad and now whenever I attempt to play the Training, or even the Skirmish mode it requires me to advance through what I assume is a series of prompts, (though I have only seen the first, as per the issue.) No matter where I tap, or how many times I restart the app or re-download it, I can not advance to the next prompt. Hopefully that will change, because if not I simply will no longer be able to play Skirmish games...
I have not tried the online . Simple story, nothing mind blowing and unique gameplay ( more so considering it’s a Warhammer game). I won’t lie, the campaign had moments which were unfair and anger inducing (last mission of main campaign for example) but still beatable. And after you are done with the game and dlc you will feel god like. I would say Warhammer fans will have the most fun but due to a easy story even a non fan can understand and fun gameplay which makes every piece defeated on the board feel awesome. And I mean come space marine of the well known blood angels chapter vs orks with just a hint of another race later in the game (won’t spoil it), no going wrong with that. If you can tough out the few hard missions I would say this game is worth it whether your a hardcore fan such as myself or just a casual gamer.
- Hammerfall Publishing Global Pty Ltd
- 721.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Warhammer 40,000: Regicide © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Space Marine - Ultramarines $0.99
- Space Marine - Space Wolves $0.99
- Space Marine - Dark Angels $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.