***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3 and up, iPad Mini (Retina) and up, iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 6 and up - WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER DEVICES. An internet connection is required to play.***
iMessage stickers are available:
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
new levels and upgrades for the main character
new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your killer deck!
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles. Use each turn to inflict massive damage on your enemy!
• Rating. Here's your chance to become the top Space Wolf. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset. But prove you're the best – and reclaim your leadership status!
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
FOLLOW US: @40kspacewolf
LIKE US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf
The following changes have been made to the game today:
- added a brand new experimental PvP arena;
- fixed the problem with slow connection to the server upon launching the game;
- fixed the problem with automatic flipping to the last page of the Collection after viewing a card;
- fixed the incorrect displaying of cards in the deck;
- fixed the incorrect displaying of effects in the Forge;
- fixed the incorrect displaying of special offers content;
For Russ and the Allfather!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Explore the wildly popular Warhammer 40K universe in this irresistible tactical strategy game. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf takes the accessibility of card-battle games like Hearthstone and mixes it with the complexity of XCOM-style turn-based combat. The result is a rewarding race to construct the perfect deck, upgrade your abilities, and unlock new heroes.
A fine game if
A fine game if you are okay with playing a long mission that requires you to be online (even for solo play) and then locks out some of your characters for a couple hours unless you pay in game coins. I threw 7 or 8 dollars at the game right away, so I had a pile of gold and some good gear to work with. I don’t know how irritating the “play for free” style might be. Then again, pretty awesome game for free, so a grind would be expected. Mostly just problematic if you want to play for hours in a row. Every second or 3rd battle I have to shut the app down and restart because it has locked up. This is a minor nuisance as the game remembers where you are at and you don’t have to replay the mission from the beginning.
I originally gave the game a 3. Okay, but not top of my list. The designers act as if they care, so I changed my rating to a 4. There are a number of games like this that I have played. I think at least 2 have been Warhammer universe games. I like turn based tactical, so this touches on a game preference with me, along with the character adjustments you can make. I would rather these games be designed to sell for 5-10$ and be completely unlocked and unrestricted but that isn't the typical business model any more. I pass over a few dollars on in app purchases if I enjoy it and play until more money is needed. Then I move on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll think about your remarks.
Too expensive, scales unevenly with mission advancement
No way to progress or win without spending a fair amount of money. While every business is out to make money, I can appreciate that, this game offers no way to progress or earn more credits apart taking on new missions and completing any bonus objectives that you haven’t. I’m at the point in the game where the enemies are so numerous and powerful that I am simply destroyed. I have spent $40, which was mainly for credits used to upgrade my team and a few boosters. I am not going to continue to play a game that requires such an investment of money to stay reasonably relevant for a short time. The game IS FUN and I enjoy it. But the lack of repeat mission playing for any real benefit (yes, you can get forges for a card) but no credit of experience to raise my levels is a gross overlook by the developer. The idea is sound, fun game, looks good and lots of strategy. But the difficulty scaling coupled with the amount of money needed to upgrade units to the next tier, for me, takes away too much from the game to continue playing. Scale the difficulty better, allow missions to be replayed for credits.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we've forwarded your feedback to our developers. Thank you for taking out the time to send us your suggestions!
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 375.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Games Workshop Limited 2020. Space Wolf, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published by HeroCraft Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Common Credits Pack $4.99
- Uncommon Credits Pack $9.99
- Rare Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.