**An Apple Best of 2019 Game**
Spread Chaos across the Old World! Command a horde as you build a fortress capable of conquering the Empire of Man – and any other Chaos warbands that stand in your way. With enough power, you will prove your worth to the Chaos Gods by conquering Altdorf and becoming the Everchosen!
Set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest is real time massively multiplayer strategy game where players compete for the resources of the Old World and battle for control of the Old World.
COMMAND A TERRIFYING WARBAND
• Collect Warlords to be your most powerful soldiers in the war against the Empire
• Over 20 Daemons of Chaos & 10 warriors of Chaos to collect
• Use your strategy to assemble a diverse warband capable of smashing the defenses of your foes
• Daily challenges to complete with guaranteed rewards & bonuses based on leaderboards!
BUILD A CHAOS FORTRESS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO MARCH ON ALTDORF
• Raise a Champion worthy of the title of Everchosen
• Research Skills to expand your military, battle, & unholy might
• Increase your power by building structures including the Chaos Temple, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Fortress Walls, Watchtower, Warlord Conclave, Workshop, Daemonic Forge, Hell Cannons, Dungeons, Training Grounds, & more.
• Collect more resources by upgrading your Lumber Mill, Blast Furnace, Slaughter Pens, & Quarry
ATTACK YOUR ADVERSARIES FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS
• Vanquish roaming beasts to send them to their final resting place
• Send your warriors on marches throughout the realm to pillage goods from the land
• Siege other players fortresses to muck up their plans of conquest in favor of your own
• World chat for discussing the battle results with your enemies!
WORK TOGETHER WITH TRUSTED ALLIES
• Join an alliance to coordinate the conquest of landmarks important to the Empire
• share the spoils with your alliance! As your alliance collects resources, your allies automatically earn additional spoils
• Assist your allies by speeding up their construction of their Chaos Fortress
• Send your troops to assist your alliance in defense, or receive warriors from your allies to make your fortress unbeatable
• Complete Trials, both solo & with your alliance, to make your army more powerful
• Gather with your Alliance to take over the major landmarks of the Old World
DEVOTE YOURSELF TO CHAOS
• Pledge your alliance to the Chaos Gods – Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, & Slaanesh! Bring the chaos they desire to the Old World!
• Build a temple to Nurgle, the Plague Lord and god of disease, decay, and death!
• Build a Temple to the Dark Prince Slaanesh, the God of lust, pride, and decadence!
• Build a temple to the changer of Ways, Tzeentch, the god of magic, change, and sorcery!
• Construct a temple to the blood God Khorne! The god of violence, carnage, and anger is eager for the spill of blood.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE CLASSIC LORE OF WARHAMMER FANTASY
• Special events to conquer roaming warbands of other Warhammer Fantasy factions, including greenskins, beastmen, & dwarfs!
• Iconic Warhammer Fantasy locations, including: Chaos Wastes, Norsca, Troll Country, & the Empire of Man
• Iconic Warhammer creatures to housing in your dungeons, including Chaos Spawn, Slaughter Brutes, mutalith vortex beasts, & dragon ogres
• Iconic Warhammer infantry available for training, including Marauders, Forsaken, Chaos Warriors, & Chaos Chosen
• Iconic Warhammer beasts to corral, including: Warhounds, Chimera, Gorebeasts
• Collect warpstone through daily quests
Carve your own legend in the Warhammer Fantasy Old World. The legions of the Empire of Man stand in your way – march your warband right through them & cement your legacy as the Everchosen of Chaos that brought down the Empire of Man
Spread Chaos & Join the Chaos Community:
This new update introduces new features and improvements. We have implemented Region Wars which matches regions together, and you are allowed to invade the Enemy region, steal their resources, vanquish their foes, and set their Empire Cities ablaze to earn glory for your region. A new currency, Rune of Domination has been added, which is obtainable from Region Wars. We also released a new Warlord, Chaos War Mammoth, and many more quality of life updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game
I see a lot of “pay to win” complaints but seriously? People are just being salty. If you play by yourself, sure, you’ll have to pay to try to keep up with the alliances but if you get in a decent alliance and have some patience it definitely isn’t pay to win. If you don’t have patience this isn’t the game for you. And let’s be real for a second. If this is a game that you enjoy and it takes up your free time why wouldn’t you want to throw a few dollars the developers way? If this came out on the PS4 as an mmo or something it would have a $70 price tag to boot plus a yearly subscription for the premium content. Stop being a cheap wad and throw $5 the devs way if you appreciate them and if the game is for you. I’d never go for the $99 deals but I’ll most likely buy a $5 or $10 deal every now and then. Great warhammer game and hope to see it expand!
Normally I HATE these types of games. Maybe because it’s warhammer I actually have the patience for one of them this time, my only real complaint is that I completed one of the warpstone challenges by filling in my email as the conditions said, but I haven’t received any warpstone. I’m worried that if I do the warpstone challenges that gives me five thousand for donating to a wildlife preservation effort it’ll jip me again.
Also: Alliance coins are great, and they open a lot of avenues. But shields, invigorating drafts, and warlord xp should NOT be more than 20,000. That’s kind of outrageous, the same goes for warlord honours. None of them really affect the tier level of your troops so it doesn’t really do much for your advancement, shields should just be more easily accessible anyway, and a warlord honour shouldn’t be 2,500 for ONE of them. This game is great but it could use a bit of improvement,
What really has me shocked is long list of entertaining mechanics this game has that I’m not going to write down because I took too long writing this review already. The only way I could see this game being more fun is if we got cutsecenes for our warlords taking on foes or our troops taking on enemy armies. Including enemy player armies. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review!
We appreciate the details of your feedback which have been passed to the developers!
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the in-game support function where we are more than happy to help!
Have a great day!
-Hunted Cow Support
Has great potential.
I wanted to start off, I was taken by surprise a little bit when I saw that the devs for TeraGenisis (I thinks that’s the right spelling lol), I’ve enjoyed my time with that, so I hold hope with this. That being said, I’ve been playing for about a week or more; and I’ve been enjoying myself. Met some cool people, and we’ve started our own discord to keep in contact. There are a few things I’d like to recommend the devs work on implementing. First is an option to have a War Band March once it’s full. I understand the purpose of setting a time limit for a march, gives clan-mates time to contribute. But once it’s full, that’s time wasted until the countdown hits zero. The second recommendation I have is; at the very least; a second build order for all troop training. Having only one training order per troop type really bogs things down. Especially if you don’t have much of a disposable income to work with.
Anyway those are my two bits, overall I do recommend this game. Also maybe the devs could work on a companion game but centered around the the the enemies of chaos, makes for a good opportunity to grow your community and have major pvp events centered around both factions.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Tilting Point LLC
- 314.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Games Workshop
- In-App Purchases
- Chaos Bundle $4.99
- Chaos Bundle $19.99
- Chaos Bundle $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.