War On Cancer is the free storytelling platform, a social network, which improves the mental health for everyone and anyone affected by cancer. On the app you’ll be able to connect with people from all over the world with different types of diagnosis; breast cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, blood cancer, bowel cancer, bone cancer. This is the social network where your stories and experiences can make others feel better. A place where sharing your experience make others feel like they belong. A community where you’re never alone because we are fighting cancer together.
Share notes, pictures, images, experiences. Send personal or group messages to other storytellers. Learn and follow cancer influencers and become one by sharing your story.
The app contains the following features to help improve your mental health while going through cancer:
• Process by sharing your own story through text and images
• Find and follow others affected by cancer and give your support
• Exchange experiences by asking and answering questions
• Send private messages to people and groups
• Find others that have similar experiences through our Explore feature
This is the storytelling place where it is normal and okay to talk about cancer and:
• Depression and mood swings
• Anxiety and anxiety relief
• Managing Emotions
• Mindfulness and gratefulness
• Diet and Health
• Communication around Cancer
• Social interactions
War On Cancer is led by cancer patients, loved ones, friends and colleagues and we have partnered with policy-makers, business leaders, health care professionals and other brands. Despite having different and diverse backgrounds we align ourselves determined to improve the cancer experience for everyone and anyone affected by it. We believe storytelling is a vital part of improving mental health for cancer patients. We have been through it, so we know what needs to be done and we would love it for you to join in.
Download War On Cancer today and fight cancer by sharing your story.
If you have any feedback or issues, please let us know as we are keen to hear it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can now tag another member in the story text, including story text with background color (previously only possible in comments)
* Improvements to Topics, so you can easily add your already selected cancer form as a Topic. Topics feature will also be improved further shortly.
* More cancer forms available to select
* Translation feature is easier to find!
* Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for a community. Brings people together, helps them share their story and makes them feel like they belong. This app walks with you through your hardest period of life, it shows you that you are not alone and that there is the world full of people fighting like you do. You and the app win together!
AMAZING APP (WORLD)
Calling this app a world because we have the chance to read and share everybody’s story passing tru cancer, or during treatments!
Glad I came on time, really love to share my pics, my experiences, and keep people motivated, and this app is giving me the opportunity to do what I like🙏🏻❤️
Lovely and amazing
Love it! WarOnCancer is getting better with each release. New UI is great and the app is intuitive and easy to use! Keep doing a great job.
- WarOnCancer AB
- 42.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © War On Cancer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.