DOMINATE THE SKY, WIN THE WAR!
Conquer the sky with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Battle on the ground and in the air in iconic locations around Europe to emerge victorious in this classic real-time strategy game. With an army of advanced aerial units at your fingertips, a new dimension of warfare has opened up to Commanders with intense air to ground combat and devastating precision airstrikes.
Build your forces, and unleash their fury on your foes.
▶ MEET THE AIR FORCE◀
1. THE ALMIGHTY AIRFORCE
● Take to the skies with 42 new air units, including heavy bombers and agile fighters, bringing additional firepower to conquer the battlefield.
● Aerial aces Jean Dufort and Doris Morgenstern join the fight, recruit them to lead your forces into battle.
● Lift your strategies to new heights, as aerial combat adds an extra dimension to support your brilliant tactics..
2. URBAN CONSTRUCTION
● New construction options and more editable buildings!
● You can build your own military base with ultra-high degree of freedom.
3. HORIZONTAL SCREEN MODE
● Adjust the interface display mode of the game according to your preferences, horizontal or vertical screen are both available in this version.
4. NEW BRAND AMBASSADOR
● Hollywood action legend Jean-Claude Van Damme and top gun channel owner in YouTube DemolitionRanch have joined warpath in this version.
Plan out your attack and in engage in epic Real-time battles on iconic maps.
● Use skill and strategy to battle to the top.
● Target your enemies and expand your territory with calculated maneuvers.
● Reign supreme on the battlefield to gain strength and mount more forces against hostile targets.
DEEPLY CUSTOMIZABLE MILITARY UNITS
Max out your loadout!
● Lock and load with the biggest and baddest guns, tanks and aircraft; and establish an army ready to wage war on the global battlefield.
● Customize your units by assembling, disassembling, modifying and upgrading.
● Then test your loadout in the thrill of real war as you shoot down your enemies.
EPIC STORYLINE Authentic campaigns brought to life!
● Command your units through rugged terrain and urban landscapes to track down and defeat your enemies.
● Along your Warpath you’ll meet allies who make the missions more dynamic as you complete objectives and move on to more challenging stages.
STUNNING MOBILE EXPERIENCE Top quality HD gaming on your phone, with thrilling graphics and sound.
● Experience the thrill of commanding war, in the palm of your hand.
● Zoom freely and teleport to different cities around the world with your allies.
● Each chapter takes a different direction, coupled with a hard-hitting plot and cinematic gameplay. Explore the terrain by plane and use this to your advantage.
Join global alliances around the world in the fight for glory. Have you got what it takes to crush the enemy and liberate nations around the world? Will your tactics play off?
Stay up to date with the latest news by joining the Warpath community.
1. New Features: Migration
2. Bug Fixes
3. New Officers
4. Other Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
After HQ 20
The game is solid build conquer join a alliance take over other nations all that great stuff but the small issue is the supply drop from ravens it could be a bit better when coming to that higher lvl it’s a bit backwards because as the lvl goes up for the more higher tier loot it’s very little and makes the grinds seem pointless but the reason it’s a five stars is because I love the story and the graphics also it’s not stupid expensive it’s some that’s fair paced and if you do have the bread for the game well you will be just be one big target but the game need more tanks like the super heavy an heavy need more variety on them and the planes need to come soon too because if their was more variety in selection of tanks and a troop buff too the mini fort this game will be solid maybe not gold but it can forge its self close enough to that status in due time and it’s the first game like this from all others I’ve played empire no city etc that ain’t a straight money drinker I hope the devs keep this same thought process three to five years out I can see this game doing good things in the long run
Loved it till...pay to play players (extreme)
Please think about the free to play players, they make up a large part of the community, and we do know that pay to play are important for income and it actually makes it fun also. But there is a limit to it when it becomes simply impossible to keep up. Even other pay to play player can’t keep up because that one person simply has unlimited funds. Please put a cap to how much a person can spend per day to get ahead because it is not fun when a person has 12mil power and the 2nd strongest player in your city has 4.5mil and considering how the power strength is actually exponential to the number, it would be imaginable that he stronger by tens of time.
It is imaginable that you may have not seen this coming but there are many that do spend ridiculous amounts of money like that, that ruins games. If you would like to have an active player base and stay on the top of the game store rankings, I recommend thinking of the little guys who make up the majority.
I do like your pay to play system, it charges more than most other games which keeps the game very balanced for the most part, but a cap needs to be instated, including all cities because that is what happened on my game, the level 12 player came over from another city, and I can not see banning the movement of player from city to city in this game except from a level 2 city to a level 1 city.
Developer Response ,
Hi Commander, thank you for your feedback. We want to build the best gameplay experience for all our players and are continuing to improve the game. We would appreciate any additional feedback. Please contact our support team via Facebook (@playwarpath).
Really appreciate it, Max
Great idea for games like this, but slow progression and the toxic community really ruins it
I’ve tried and played a lot of games like this, and have given them all a fair shot. It has a great idea for games that have a similar concept, build a base, train your army, resources, research, form or join an alliance. I’m not here to complain about the game being pay to win, even though it is. It’s a free game people, expect any of them to be pay to win. Unfortunately I lost interest in this game because of a couple of things. 1: the progression gets slow fairly quickly. 2: the community is very toxic and will destroy your troops and base for no apparent reason. Before you say I’m being a crybaby or something, I understand it’s a war game so expect to get attacked, but there isn’t a way to defend your base from getting attacked. Every other game like this has a feature to bubble yourself from getting attacked if you want to be left alone and automatically expires if you want to attack someone else.
Developers: please take a note from Top War. I’ve been playing that game for a while and have spent no money on the game and have made a ton of progress. Paying money should only feel like an added benefit. You shouldn’t be bringing players in and they notice that the progression is too slow so they feel forced to spend money
Developer Response ,
Greetings Commander, thank you for contacting us~ We always welcome informative and constructive comments to improve our game. If you have any further input or queries about our game, you can contact us via in-game support or Facebook (@playwarpath). At the meantime, please rest assured that we will continue optimizing and updating the game to bring better gameplay experience. Have a good day~
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Legendary Crate 2.99 $2.99
- The goal is the sky $4.99
- VIP 0 Gifts $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.