When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you'll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock...and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead...even a devastating red dragon...in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
New Adventure SHIMMERSKY VALLEY
- Explore a dangerous glacial valley
- New and updated monsters to challenge your heroes
- Available first as a multi-part DISCOVER THE VALLEY event for players who have completed Frostsilver Mines
- Various network improvements
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Side Game Took Over My Main Game, Only 1 Complaint
Update: since the update on August 27/28 to fix bugs, I've been unable to get into the game. Get stuck on the loading screen with different tips popping up, Gamecenter login sometimes popping up, but wait 2-10 minutes and it's still stuck multiple times. Tried restarting my phone. I'd try deleting & re-installing the app but afraid I'll lose my progress since that would delete stored data too.
Meant for this to be my side game next to Elder Scrolls Blades when I didn't have as much time to play but this took over as my main game. Gameplay feels much more rewarding and some of the events have been great (double/Triple gold/gems). I don't understand people complaining about a grind at level 4-5, it's only starting to feel grindy since I hit level 7-8. I never got VIP nor converted gems to gold and I always had a ton of gold until now, wasted thousands upgrading crap gear to level faster. Last update vastly improved the dungeons, far more worth doing than PvP but have a chance at getting very high level chests rarely through PvP.
My only complaint is I have connection issues far too consistently, never had it this bad in any other game. Most dungeons and almost every PvP battle I'm losing connection & needing to reconnect, not terrible for dungeons but absolutely ruins PvP since I miss a turn & have 1/2 time for all future turns + usually start lagging a few seconds so I can't do anything.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for rating and reviewing our game, we really appreciate it! We'll make sure to share your review with our development team. If you need help with the game, don't hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for
I never write reviews. I feel like I should for this. The gameplay and leveling is fun and it took a long time to hook me, but I’ve been putting in a lot more time recently and my god I’m ready to uninstall! The matchmaking is non-existent. Which is a problem because once you reach a block during the campaign, and need to level up to move on because you get one hit killed by enemies, battles are VERY important.
The problem is... a lot of people shell out money to get a lot of amazing gear. I do not. I will get put in battles constantly with people multiple levels above me who can kill my whole team in one hit. Or people equal or lower levels with better gear who can kill me in one hit. 10% or less of the time I have a fight that’s interesting, 2% of the time I blow someone out of the water. The rest I’m toast. As soon as the battle loads I know exactly if I will win or lose and just let them kill me. It’s a waste of time and resources.
I might deal with it better if I could actually pick my team. Cant. Randomized based on your level and number of heroes leading me to lose fights I would have won. Sad part is a lot of events (Test of Might for example) is the same thing. I think I maybe get 1 chest in my free tries but then it cost in game currency, or real money if you’re out, to try more. It’s a constant loop of being under leveled to do anything and a slog to get to where you need to be.
Developer Response ,
Hi FilmNarcPodcast, I’m sorry to hear that the matchmaking system has negatively impacted your experience of the game. It is important for us to know what our players think, especially about vital features like PvP. We really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional comments or concerns.
Great game; terrible matchmaking
I love the Forgotten Realms universe, and this game certainly has a lot of feel for Dungeons and Dragons. However, there are pay walls in the game that inhibit your progress as a free player, and while I know the studio needs to generate a profit to provide updates to the product; it could be quite a deterrent to new players. I wish that they would have allowed the player to generate their own, but I also get that would have added more complexity to the game that might have been out of the scope for this project. Most of the pre-generated characters are fairly good, but I question some of the class/race combinations.
All that said, the game is pretty fun, but the PVP Battle Mode has atrocious matchmaking. Once you get out of the first arena, it becomes quite clear that you simply will just not win some of the matches because you’ll get matched against other parties that severely out-level your party and you are forced to accept a loss. The leveling system also leaves a bit to be desired because of the sheer amount of in-game currency you have to generate in order to level a character. I shouldn’t have to pay money to level up if I have sufficient experience to reach next level when I already had to pay money to get the experience to reach the point where I could level up. I think if they made some changes then the game would be much better, but I doubt that they will because they want to garner a profit.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 448.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. TM & © 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Monthly $9.99
- Pile of Gems $9.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Trove of Gems $19.99
- Instant Offer: Copper $14.99
- Expert Explorer's Bundle $9.99
- Treasury of Gems $99.99
- Sharpstone Keep Treasure $4.99
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Hoard of Gems $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.