When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you'll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock...and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead...even a devastating red dragon...in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
New Feature: EXPLORATION EVENTS
- Time-limited events based on Explore mode
- Replay completed adventures or preview new adventures
- Difficulty matches party power
- New reward lists for every event
New Adventure FORESTFALL FEN
- Explore a dangerous swamp
- New and updated monsters to challenge your heroes
- Available first as a multi-part DISCOVER THE SWAMP event
Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Side Game Took Over My Main Game, Only 1 Complaint
Update: since the update on August 27/28 to fix bugs, I've been unable to get into the game. Get stuck on the loading screen with different tips popping up, Gamecenter login sometimes popping up, but wait 2-10 minutes and it's still stuck multiple times. Tried restarting my phone. I'd try deleting & re-installing the app but afraid I'll lose my progress since that would delete stored data too.
Meant for this to be my side game next to Elder Scrolls Blades when I didn't have as much time to play but this took over as my main game. Gameplay feels much more rewarding and some of the events have been great (double/Triple gold/gems). I don't understand people complaining about a grind at level 4-5, it's only starting to feel grindy since I hit level 7-8. I never got VIP nor converted gems to gold and I always had a ton of gold until now, wasted thousands upgrading crap gear to level faster. Last update vastly improved the dungeons, far more worth doing than PvP but have a chance at getting very high level chests rarely through PvP.
My only complaint is I have connection issues far too consistently, never had it this bad in any other game. Most dungeons and almost every PvP battle I'm losing connection & needing to reconnect, not terrible for dungeons but absolutely ruins PvP since I miss a turn & have 1/2 time for all future turns + usually start lagging a few seconds so I can't do anything.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for rating and reviewing our game, we really appreciate it! We'll make sure to share your review with our development team. If you need help with the game, don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.
VIP is pay to have the chance to... pay more.
I’m generally a whale in games, liable to drop a quarter not infrequently. But look- when I’m shelling out $10 a month in order to have a not completely miserable experience with advancement, and then you want me to drop $50 to get a character— no matter how excited I am for the characters, and I am huge fans of both Nayeli and Jarlaxle— I’m going to feel pretty gross about it. If they were available for gems from first principles, at least I could talk myself into grinding for it, then dropping some cash to get the rest of the way there. As it is, it’s incredibly depressing. You’ve not lost me yet, but it’s a near thing. I like a lot of the features y’all are adding, but judging from PVP, there’s just not a lot of people even going for the special characters... so maybe tell your marketing/pricing teams to slow their roll a bit? Seriously, look at something like Love: Nikki when it comes to pricing your pixels. They’re really good at making you feel you’re getting something worthwhile for the cash they wring out of you.
Also, your support team is generally very good, esp with missed gem issues, though I’m surprised that the near constant crash issues for some users haven’t been addressed yet.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Lochinvar, thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate hearing feedback from our players and we'll make sure to share your feedback with our development team.
Great game; terrible matchmaking
I love the Forgotten Realms universe, and this game certainly has a lot of feel for Dungeons and Dragons. However, there are pay walls in the game that inhibit your progress as a free player, and while I know the studio needs to generate a profit to provide updates to the product; it could be quite a deterrent to new players. I wish that they would have allowed the player to generate their own, but I also get that would have added more complexity to the game that might have been out of the scope for this project. Most of the pre-generated characters are fairly good, but I question some of the class/race combinations.
All that said, the game is pretty fun, but the PVP Battle Mode has atrocious matchmaking. Once you get out of the first arena, it becomes quite clear that you simply will just not win some of the matches because you’ll get matched against other parties that severely out-level your party and you are forced to accept a loss. The leveling system also leaves a bit to be desired because of the sheer amount of in-game currency you have to generate in order to level a character. I shouldn’t have to pay money to level up if I have sufficient experience to reach next level when I already had to pay money to get the experience to reach the point where I could level up. I think if they made some changes then the game would be much better, but I doubt that they will because they want to garner a profit.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 490.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. TM & © 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Monthly $9.99
- Pile of Gems $9.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.