The long awaited sequel to the innovative original turn based strategy game War Space: Starship Duels, is here!
Take the Captain's Chair and be a hero one more time. Command your Elite Starship into real-time space combat. You'll need speed, skill and cunning to vanquish your opponents in open PvP (player versus player) arenas, in this massively multiplayer online (MMO).
NEW to the WarSpace series are off-line single-player missions!
- Starships are much more customizable!
- Battle in real-time Multi-player for up to 8 starships currently
- Compete with players globally on our secure Leaderboards
- Stunningly beautiful immersive HD graphics bring you right into the action.
- Cooperate with allies in our new coop-mode (coming soon!)
- Upgrade your starship with huge customisation options.
The second incarnation brings a more EXCITING, real-time action and skill based twist on the original! Enhancing concepts taken from the first you'll immediately be able to jump in the Captain's chair and command your Starship with confidence.
The game of War Space is an online multiplayer strategy; a free, fun and exciting way to compete with players from around the world!
** THIS GAME IS UNDER CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT, USE THE CONTACT E-MAIL TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK **
JOIN the battle today!
Note: The game content is in English Language.
Minor post 1.7 patch improvements:
- Increased Tetrion traverse speed
- Fixed an issue purchasing fighters
- Fixed an issue where the hull damage bar would be left behind on exit
- Fixed an issue with defense weight calculation within the shipyard
- Fixed an issue where weapons can shoot through obstacles
- Overweight ships not cannot be deployed to combat
- Updated defense description text
- Bast Lite defenses are now applied to Craft only
- Reworked Domination matchmaking
- Added a temporary icon for newly purchased ships
Ratings and Reviews
I like games like this and it looks as good as them. I like the real time aspect and how you play with more than one ship There are two glitches, one is that misses and bullets sometimes go past closeup ships because of the hit box not loading quick enough and spawning in behind them. The other is game breaking and it is when I double clicked to buy a ship it payed for two ships (I didn’t have the money for 2) and actually bought 1. I have -6300 credits and if there is anything you can do to fix it please do.
Sorry to trouble you but if there is anyway you can reset my credits to 0 that would be great.
I recently got this game and have been playing it for about a couple of hours and I’m already hooked. The only two reasons this game isn’t getting 5 stars is that first of all, most of the weapons and ships are unlocked, which means you can only use the basic weapon and basic ship for awhile, and secondly, there is only 4 game modes and only 1 true offline game mode which gets boring after awhile but and I can’t create a galaxy account for the galaxy game mode. Otherwise, keep up the work! Great job!
Nice space ship game. But few issues: 1) game freezes often when matched for a duel. Then if you restart game, it counts as a loss and you lose rank. 2) During Duel, sometimes if you destroy enemy last player, and game ends, it will say you lost match and you lose rank (seem to happen when I have a ship destroyed at same time(but I still have other ships in game)), 3) way too much friendly fire. Either disable friendly fire or have better friendly AI.
- Nathan Pritchard
- 150.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nathan Pritchard 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.