Warspear Online – the classic 2D MMORPG with millions of players from all over the world!
Bestowed the award of “Best MMO RPG game” in 2015 by «BEST APP EVER AWARDS»!
Download the game and all updates for free!
Choose your side in the War of the Spear. Lead your army to battle in open PvP, stand shoulder to shoulder with your friends to defeat devious dungeon dwellers and obtain the title of Strongest Arena Warrior! There’s no time to wait – you must act!
Create a hero
- 4 races and 2 alliances: Firstborn and Chosen vs. Mountain Clans and Forsaken
- Templar, Blade Dancer, Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian, Chieftain, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Necromancer and Death Knight
- 100+ expert skills for personal builds
- 100+ relics for adding effects to basic skills
- Character customization: costumes, decorative items, haircuts, hair colours
- 9 crafting professions for creating unique armor, weapons and accessories
- 150+ personal achievements with unique rewards, rating top-1000, sharing on Facebook
- Loyal Minions to help you in battles
Fight with enemies
- Capturing Castles on Ayvondil
- GvG-battles between Guilds
- Battle zones for free PvP-battles, friendly duels
- Arenas of 2х2, 3x3 and 5x5, and Temple of Seals 3x3
- Massive battles for territories between Alliances fought regularly
- Thousands of monsters and hundreds of dangerous bosses
Explore a huge world
- 8 huge islands
- Dozens of Dungeons with treasures
- 1,500+ original quests and hundreds of daily ones
- PvE events for Guilds with chests and bonuses in reward
- Monthly updates: new quests, territories, dungeons, skills, achievements, decorative items, equipment
Play with your friends
- Unite in Guilds and groups
- Take part in tournaments, events and Arinar holiday celebrations
- Communicate in chats, trade and exchange goods
Heroes of the New Age in Update 9.0!
While the warriors of Arinar fought fiercely against the strongest enemies, in the silence of abandoned temples and mountains mysterious heroes honed their combat skills... We present to you two completely new classes — the Templar and the Chieftain!
The Horror Circus is already in Arinar!
Sam Hein has chosen Grunland to celebrate the Median Night, but the mad Alchemist Totenhof turned this once beautiful place into a waking nightmare. A terrible disease is infecting all residents of the island and turning them into zombies, which replenish the army of the alchemist. Only brave warriors of Arinar can interfere with the villain's plans and save the holiday!
What awaits us in the 9.1 update “Infected Grunland”?
- New holiday Grunland island and exciting quests
- Powerful raid-boss Alchemist Totenhof
- Dangerous territorial bosses that lead the army of zombies
- Fun tavern with a PvP area for all players
- Dynamic world event with chests and buffs as a reward for each stage
- Guild tourney survival event on GvG-territory
- Guild events in open world and on dedicated territories with incredibly valuable rewards
- Grim dungeons, filled with the living dead
- Rides for characters of all levels
- Cache of Plague Island with new costumes and skins, rarest runes and crystals, deadly relics and other valuables
- Merchants for Crimson Corundums and Good Luck Tokens
- New crafting jobs for create absolutely unique event accessories with the “Steal health” bonus and percentage bonuses of physical or magical power
- Holiday skills for all players: Pumpkinid's Help and Help of Ratborg
- New powerful equipment
- 16 new unique achievements
- New goods in the Miracle Shop, available only during the holiday
- Gifts to all players
- New thematic holiday music
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Additionally, with the anniversary Arena season, a new 3x3 Crucible mode awaits you, with the duration of battle until 10 deaths of the opponent.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a fun game kinda a cross of Zelda meets Everquest and I’ll continue playing. However I was somewhat disappointed after purchasing a promotional newbie pack of gear and not having room in inventory to open it, and was forced to purchase more slots. It would be great if there was a way to take out a few pieces at once. Perhaps is was an oversight if not it is deceptive and dishonest of the developers. I understand the high cost in developing a game but honesty is the best policy and It is for this reason I give it only 4 stars rather than 5
Game is good but needs improvements
This game is good but needs a crap ton of improvements. For one devs need to stop being against mob grinding and listen more to the player base. Mob grinding will increase income from marketing because people who are like the devs won’t want to grind so they are more inclined to spend money also it would increase in game markets (auction house). Grinding is a very big part of mmos and the decision to remove it makes or breaks the game. In my opinion it broke this game. This game is not fun enough to not have that. It’s kinda like making a peanut butter sandwich which is amazing and then more toward the end you just eat the bread. Plain and wish it was more filling. And this game is fun but it can get very very very boring. I can’t get passed low levels because it just loses my interest. So much text to read for quick that take 2 mins to complete. This game could of been great but who are we (the player base) to complain about this to the almighty game devs.
Stuck and bored
I’ve created 4 different characters. 3 are stuck at level 7 with only quests that require multiple people to complete. Need more solo quests. One is level 9 and stuck with no more solo quests. Hoped the Halloween daily quests would have leveled her up but they were bugged and not able to complete. Then the mobs were either level 5 too low or level 11 too high and need group or die. Been asking for help with groups for days. No help and the area chat is awful with swears and immature conversation and some of the allowed player names and guild names scare me.i will be Looking for a new open world questing game.
Update: I thought if I joined guild I’d get help. They wanted 2.5k I only had 1.8k. They took it all then then guild disappeared. That was fun.
I thought if I got to level 10 new quests would open up. So I chanced being killed so many times by the horde at the Halloween quests to get those pumpkins. I got 30! Leveled to 10 and no new quests. I saw a player named turlef-ck as I was logging out. Yup. Thought I was done yesterday. Totally done now.
Developer Response ,
Some quests and bosses are created with group play in mind and are extremely difficult to complete alone. You could always find players to group up with in chat or on our forums. Thank you for the review!
- AIGRIND, OOO
- 129 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 AIGRIND, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Сундук Чудо-монет $46.99
- Sack of Miraсle Coins $19.99
- Bag of Miraсle Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.