Warspear Online – the classic 2D MMORPG with millions of players from all over the world!
Bestowed the award of “Best MMO RPG game” in 2015 by «BEST APP EVER AWARDS»!
Download the game and all updates for free!
Choose your side in the War of the Spear. Lead your army to battle in open PvP, stand shoulder to shoulder with your friends to defeat devious dungeon dwellers and obtain the title of Strongest Arena Warrior! There’s no time to wait – you must act!
Create a hero
- 4 races and 2 alliances: Firstborn and Chosen vs. Mountain Clans and Forsaken
- Templar, Blade Dancer, Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian, Chieftain, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Necromancer and Death Knight
- 100+ expert skills for personal builds
- 100+ relics for adding effects to basic skills
- Character customization: costumes, decorative items, haircuts, hair colours
- 9 crafting professions for creating unique armor, weapons and accessories
- 150+ personal achievements with unique rewards, rating top-1000, sharing on Facebook
- Loyal Minions to help you in battles
Fight with enemies
- Capturing Castles on Ayvondil
- GvG-battles between Guilds
- Battle zones for free PvP-battles, friendly duels
- Arenas of 2х2, 3x3 and 5x5, and Temple of Seals 3x3
- Massive battles for territories between Alliances fought regularly
- Thousands of monsters and hundreds of dangerous bosses
Explore a huge world
- 8 huge islands
- Dozens of Dungeons with treasures
- 1,500+ original quests and hundreds of daily ones
- PvE events for Guilds with chests and bonuses in reward
- Monthly updates: new quests, territories, dungeons, skills, achievements, decorative items, equipment
Play with your friends
- Unite in Guilds and groups
- Take part in tournaments, events and Arinar holiday celebrations
- Communicate in chats, trade and exchange goods
Heroes of the New Age in Update 9.0!
While the warriors of Arinar fought fiercely against the strongest enemies, in the silence of abandoned temples and mountains mysterious heroes honed their combat skills... We present to you two completely new classes — the Templar and the Chieftain!
The School of Magic once again opens its doors!
A new academic year starts on the Blissful Isle, where you are to master two new magical areas: Illusion magic and Animagic, as well as to untangle the web of mysterious crimes that happened in the School of Magic. Hurry, because you will definitely find no time to get bored on the island!
What awaits you in the Warspear Online 9.3 update?
- New holiday island
- Storyline quest chain about an exciting investigation
- Learning two new magical disciplines
- Reputation of the Magisters of Illusion and Animagic
- Bonus active and passive skills after each completed semester
- Powerful raid bosses
- World dynamic event with chests and buffs as a reward for each stage
- Guild events in GvG territory and dedicated territory with valuable rewards
- Festive solo dungeons with rare treasuries
- A season of activities with interesting tasks and pleasant bonuses
- Battle Pass that expands the number of rewards per season
- Changes to expert and basic skills mechanics
- Making the most powerful event ranged and melee weapons
- Cache of the Grand Magistery with new costumes and skins, rare runes and crystals, relics and other valuables
- New exclusive items in the Miracle Shop only during the holiday
- Holiday skill La Gush's Help
- 12 new unique and 5 legendary achievements
- Added an option for displaying received / dealt damage and healing, as well as the health bar above monsters and destructible objects
- Changes to the "My Guild" tab: added new sorting options for members and updated the window with information about the Guild
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fun game kinda a cross of Zelda meets Everquest and I’ll continue playing. However I was somewhat disappointed after purchasing a promotional newbie pack of gear and not having room in inventory to open it, and was forced to purchase more slots. It would be great if there was a way to take out a few pieces at once. Perhaps is was an oversight if not it is deceptive and dishonest of the developers. I understand the high cost in developing a game but honesty is the best policy and It is for this reason I give it only 4 stars rather than 5
Game is good but needs improvements
This game is good but needs a crap ton of improvements. For one devs need to stop being against mob grinding and listen more to the player base. Mob grinding will increase income from marketing because people who are like the devs won’t want to grind so they are more inclined to spend money also it would increase in game markets (auction house). Grinding is a very big part of mmos and the decision to remove it makes or breaks the game. In my opinion it broke this game. This game is not fun enough to not have that. It’s kinda like making a peanut butter sandwich which is amazing and then more toward the end you just eat the bread. Plain and wish it was more filling. And this game is fun but it can get very very very boring. I can’t get passed low levels because it just loses my interest. So much text to read for quick that take 2 mins to complete. This game could of been great but who are we (the player base) to complain about this to the almighty game devs.
Stuck and bored
I’ve created 4 different characters. 3 are stuck at level 7 with only quests that require multiple people to complete. Need more solo quests. One is level 9 and stuck with no more solo quests. Hoped the Halloween daily quests would have leveled her up but they were bugged and not able to complete. Then the mobs were either level 5 too low or level 11 too high and need group or die. Been asking for help with groups for days. No help and the area chat is awful with swears and immature conversation and some of the allowed player names and guild names scare me.i will be Looking for a new open world questing game.
Update: I thought if I joined guild I’d get help. They wanted 2.5k I only had 1.8k. They took it all then then guild disappeared. That was fun.
I thought if I got to level 10 new quests would open up. So I chanced being killed so many times by the horde at the Halloween quests to get those pumpkins. I got 30! Leveled to 10 and no new quests. I saw a player named turlef-ck as I was logging out. Yup. Thought I was done yesterday. Totally done now.
Developer Response ,
Some quests and bosses are created with group play in mind and are extremely difficult to complete alone. You could always find players to group up with in chat or on our forums. Thank you for the review!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIGRIND, OOO
- 153.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 AIGRIND, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Сундук Чудо-монет $46.99
- Sack of Miraсle Coins $19.99
- Bag of Miraсle Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.