Warspear Online – the classic 2D MMORPG with millions of players from all over the world!
Bestowed the award of “Best MMO RPG game” in 2015 by «BEST APP EVER AWARDS»!
Download the game and all updates for free!
Choose your side in the War of the Spear. Lead your army to battle in open PvP, stand shoulder to shoulder with your friends to defeat devious dungeon dwellers and obtain the title of Strongest Arena Warrior! There’s no time to wait – you must act!
Create a hero
- 4 races and 2 alliances: Firstborn and Chosen vs. Mountain Clans and Forsaken
- Blade Dancer, Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Necromancer and Death Knight
- 100+ expert skills for personal builds
- 100+ relics for adding effects to basic skills
- Character customization: costumes, decorative items, haircuts, hair colours
- 9 crafting professions for creating unique armor, weapons and accessories
- 150+ personal achievements with unique rewards, rating top-1000, sharing on Facebook
- Loyal Minions to help you in battles
Fight with enemies
- Capturing Castles on Ayvondil
- Battle zones for free PvP-battles, friendly duels
- Arenas of 2х2, 3x3 and 5x5
- Massive battles for territories between Alliances fought regularly
- Thousands of monsters and hundreds of dangerous bosses
Explore a huge world
- 8 huge islands
- Dozens of Dungeons with treasures
- 1,500+ original quests and hundreds of daily ones
- PvE events for Guilds with chests and bonuses in reward
- Monthly updates: new quests, territories, dungeons, skills, achievements, decorative items, equipment
Play with your friends
- Unite in Guilds and groups
- Take part in tournaments, events and Arinar holiday celebrations
- Communicate in chats, trade and exchange goods
Four new classes have entered the War for the Spear in update 7.0!
Charmer. He can use magical weapons, cloth armor, maces with shields and heavy gear. Can summon the Wolf of Darkness.
Hunter. The first Legion class to wear bows and crossbows.
Seeker. Can become invisible. Likes two-handed weapons and daggers.
Warden. Increased ability to survive and great aggression skills.
Every year we all look forward to this day - the birthday of Warspear Online! For this important date, we have prepared for you a few surprises, so soon gather your friends and go to Arinar - there you will find a lot of interesting things!
- Getting iconic bosses back: Demonologist, Beholder, Snorlar and Avenger
- New Guild event on GvG-territory
- 3 Guild PvE events with magnificent awards
- Unique accessories in all mythic Dungeons
- New items in Miracle Shop: chests, costumes, decorative skins and much more
- Gifts for all players
Hurry up to go through all the Dungeons to be ready for underwater adventures!
Ratings and Reviews
Game is good but needs improvements
This game is good but needs a crap ton of improvements. For one devs need to stop being against mob grinding and listen more to the player base. Mob grinding will increase income from marketing because people who are like the devs won’t want to grind so they are more inclined to spend money also it would increase in game markets (auction house). Grinding is a very big part of mmos and the decision to remove it makes or breaks the game. In my opinion it broke this game. This game is not fun enough to not have that. It’s kinda like making a peanut butter sandwich which is amazing and then more toward the end you just eat the bread. Plain and wish it was more filling. And this game is fun but it can get very very very boring. I can’t get passed low levels because it just loses my interest. So much text to read for quick that take 2 mins to complete. This game could of been great but who are we (the player base) to complain about this to the almighty game devs.
It’s ok for what is
For being an older game without the graphics it’s not bad. Than again without having to work so hard on graphics you think they’d be able to put some more thought into the game. Mapping and travel is great easy to read and maneuver however unless you want to spend money or time you have to walk everywhere as teleporting will cost you an arm. A lot of things you can buy all way overpriced. As far as what you can buy with in game currency that’s actually pretty limited. Not a lot of skills for each class however there are 16 different classes. They all get boring after a while as you have all your skills from day 1 and there’s not many skills for each class as mentioned before. Everyone has the same armors and weapons unless they spent money so nothing that really makes you stand out from anyone else. The only way to level up once you get around ten is to have a party( group of people) as the quest are to hard to complete yourself and the only way to level up is through quest (completely ridiculous it doesn’t matter how much extra anything you do you can only level following their game plan which leaves the players willing to stay all doing the exact same thing, it’s like they only want you to play the game their way). All and all I give this a two star for gameplay another 2 for graphics 4 for multiplayer and and a three for the story line and a 2 for pvp and a 3 for navigation through menus.
Stuck and bored
I’ve created 4 different characters. 3 are stuck at level 7 with only quests that require multiple people to complete. Need more solo quests. One is level 9 and stuck with no more solo quests. Hoped the Halloween daily quests would have leveled her up but they were bugged and not able to complete. Then the mobs were either level 5 too low or level 11 too high and need group or die. Been asking for help with groups for days. No help and the area chat is awful with swears and immature conversation and some of the allowed player names and guild names scare me.i will be Looking for a new open world questing game.
Update: I thought if I joined guild I’d get help. They wanted 2.5k I only had 1.8k. They took it all then then guild disappeared. That was fun.
I thought if I got to level 10 new quests would open up. So I chanced being killed so many times by the horde at the Halloween quests to get those pumpkins. I got 30! Leveled to 10 and no new quests. I saw a player named turlef-ck as I was logging out. Yup. Thought I was done yesterday. Totally done now.
- AIGRIND, OOO
- 96.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 AIGRIND, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Miraсle Coins $9.99
- Sack of Miraсle Coins $19.99
- Handful of Miraсle Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.