If you like Hasbro's RISK® game, you'll love Warzone!
• No pay-to-win: All games are equally fair for all players, like a board game. You win or lose Warzone games based on your strategy, not your wallet.
• Single-player and multi-player: Play against real people, or play any of the thousands of single-player levels against the computer. Both are 100% free.
• Active community: Over 10,000 multi-player games are played every day. Games can be up to 40 players, and can be free-for-alls, teams, co-op, and more!
• Cross-platform: You can play from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can play against other players no matter what platform they're on. All for free!
• Asynchronous games: Warzone games can be played at your own pace. Your friends don't need to be all be online at the same time to play with them. Take your turns when it's convenient and Warzone will wait for you.
• Customizable: Warzone has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
• Luck-free: By default, Warzone games are determined entirely by your skill. There is no randomness of the dice like in Risk.
• Maps: Warzone has thousands of maps to choose from, all made by the community. Or you can design your own! Maps range from small brawls to epic conquests with over 3000 territories!
• Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows Warzone games to move along significantly faster than other Risk-like games.
• Community levels: Play single-player levels from the community, or make your own level and watch replays of other players defeating it.
• Clans: Join a clan. Compete in the community-run clan league!
• Cards: Warzone has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Blockade Card, and more!
• Tournaments: Join tournaments and compete, or create your own!
• Ladders: Warzone has several ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
• Quickmatch: QM makes it easy to jump into multi-player by matching you with players of equal skill on templates you like playing.
• Open Games: If Quickmatch isn't to your liking, you can always browse through a list of games made by other players, or make your own!
• Mods: Mods allow extending the game engine. Mods run on all platforms, even on phones/tablets. No installation is required; simply check the box next to the mods you want to use and they're automatically distributed to everyone who joins that game.
Warzone can be played completely for free, or you can upgrade to a membership via a monthly subscription to disable advertisements and unlock additional features such as mods. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: http://warzone.com/TermsOfService
RISK® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Warzone is not affiliated with Hasbro, Inc.
Added ability to sign in using Apple ID
Every 20 seconds, the draft icon now sends out a visual pulse to make it easier to find.
The resource tabs now show resources immediately after getting the recipe.
Increased real-time quickmatch match rate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful, if flawed, game.
This game is great for all the reasons risk is, and many more. Not only does it include prebuilt ai games which already have settings and cards beyond risk, it allows you to create your own games on a huge and eternally growing number of player made maps. The community’s blessed with a host who cares about player feedback, and actively incorporates it, let me speak from experience, he listens, and answers. However, that being said, the perks of the browser edition, while this warzone update is a MASSIVE improvement from the struggles of before, still don’t all hit the app. You can’t vote on a map of the week, work with your clan or use forums, or even mail on mobile, and it can at times be aggravating, even if the browser version on mobile will fill in these gaps in an odd, frankenstein’s monster of full game. However, that being said, I have no doubt these concerns will be remedied once the team gets a little better with app design, and I’m confident it’s just a matter of time.
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you like the game! The features you asked for have all now been added to the app.
The best strategy game!
-An active developer and community
-Lots of customizing available for every match
-Easy to pick up, but hard to master
-Online Multiplayer, with lots of ways to play, such as teams
-A full-blown well-thought mission mode/tutorial
-No micro-transactions, or scummy practices in general
-A fair ad system, with 1 ad every match- which usually, is 5 min.+
-Just overall a great experience!
-Searching for certain community levels can be a pain. For example, if I want WW1 levels, I have to sift through all the levels until I find a good one. A tagging or searching system would be nice.
-The membership system is flawed to me. I’d rather have a $10 one-time fee for the auto-pilot then have to shell out $3.99 every month for membership. One-time fees are usually easier to approach and buy than $ every month.
Overall, this game is a gem in the hyper-casual micro-transaction-filled dumpster fire of today’s App Store. 5/5, deserves more attention.
Ok game, but poorly thought out
When you get to Caesar’s challenge, the developer has made the game so lopsided that although there may be a way to win the game, it’s nearly impossible to accomplish. I’ve tried dozens of times on the IPad, but the boss comes straight for my army. The computer does not play against the other computer armies, but leaves the other “teams” with their boss remaining. So basically, it’s been made to be several against one and they go right for you. A game should be challenging, but also enjoyable. This game becomes no fun. All attributes learned in previous levels (such as delayed attack) and all various types of cards are not available. Online solutions reference using those, so something has changed. There is no pass to experience other levels so it’s time to delete the game unless there is a patch or update that provides a shred of hope. Developer will undoubtedly say something along the lines of “keep trying”. No sir. You beat it and show us. The proof is in the pudding. No one is getting a dime from me if this is the final product.
Developer Response ,
That is indeed a challenging level! You can search for help on YouTube if you can't get it on your own. The AIs don't target you, although I understand how it may feel that way since you always see when they target you but you can't see when they attack each other. The AI is open source on github so you can prove that they don't target the human player.
- Randy Ficker
- 257.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Warzone.com, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Membership $3.99
- Mega Strategy Pack $14.99
- Membership $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.