WashU Safe is the official safety app of Washington University in St. Louis. It is the only app that integrates with Washington University in St. Louis's safety and security systems. The Washington University Public Safety Department has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Washington University in St. Louis campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
WashU Safe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Washington University in St. Louis area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to Washington University in St. Louis security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Report a Tip: Report a safety/security concern directly.
- Campus Maps: Navigate around the Washington University in St. Louis area.
- Be Prepared: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Washington University in St. Louis safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Washington University in St. Louis
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Washington University in St. Louis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.