Watch your favorite Cooking Channel shows and more from up to 14 networks, including TLC, HGTV, Food Network and more! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Watch Cooking Channel anytime with access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Man Fire Food, Carnival Eats, Food: Fact or Fiction and more. It’s FREE with your TV subscription. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password.
New episodes are added all the time.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
• Stream live Cooking Channel.
• New episodes of your favorites are available the same time they air on TV.
• Binge full seasons and episodes of your favorite Cooking Channel shows, including Carnival Eats, Man Fire Food, Cheap Eats and many, many more!
• Get early access to premieres before they air on TV.
• Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
Current providers for our app include:
• Time Warner Cable Charter Spectrum
• AT&T U-verse
• Verizon FiOS
• Bright House Networks
• Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
Cooking Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Need help? Visit us at goapphelp.discovery.com.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
For more information on your California Privacy Rights, go to: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
A Pleasing App
I completely LOVE this app, although I wish there was a few adjustments. 1. Please take away some advertisements throughout the shows, it ruins the experience of watching it all together as a show! 2. Please add more free episodes to IPads, IPhones, etc. It would be best to add a few new episodes to shows all together ever week or so, making me very satisfied. I love every show in this app, and I hope you add more episodes. I hope this review was actually worth writing, and please never, ever get rid of this app!
Use to love it until.....
I downloaded this app to my Apple TV latest model and it was working fine for several months then all of a sudden it stopped working. It works perfectly fine on my new iPhone with my cable subscription so I know it’s not my provider and what I do and don’t have. The same problem happened before the September updates/new phones etc and I called apple, he in turn tried to call, see what was the problem could be. We worked on it over 2 hours and let’s just say we didn’t get anywhere. I decided to wait to try again once all apps updated to the new iOS and it worked until now. Also, I feel that the app support link should actually take you to a support email or something other than the cooking website. For now I’m giving this app a 2 star rating until it is fixed for my very expensive apple products and very expensive frontier cable subscription I pay every month.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you were having this issue with the app. We know it’s been a while since you left this review, but we wanted to check-in and see if you’re still experiencing this issue. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at the link below.
everything you could ever want
As a child I loved the cooking channel and food network. Being able to watch all the shows that I used to watch just brings back a sense of nostalgia and comfort. Everything works properly and really creates a joy wherever you decide to watch. I 100% recommended!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 72.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.