Turn your phone or tablet into a TV! As a Fioptics TV customer, you can watch live TV from anywhere in your home. Watch your favorite 80 channels on your tablet or smartphone in any room of your house when connected to your home wireless network!
- If you are a Fioptics TV subscriber, the FREE Fioptics TV app turns your iPad, iPhone, or iPod into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV while connected to your home wireless network
- Watch your favorite cooking show in the kitchen, watch the game from your patio, catch the news in the morning while eating breakfast
- Browse the interactive program guide with up to 14 days of listings
- Get program descriptions, cast & crew info, and parental ratings for every program
- Set up your Favorites to filter the guide for the channels you watch the most
- Search to find your favorite TV shows or movies
- View the Mini-Guide while watching TV to quickly change channels or to see what else is on
- Subscription to Fioptics TV video service
- Connection to Cincinnati Bell home wireless (WiFi) internet network for live streaming service
- Cincinnati Bell My Account username and password
- iOS 8.0+
NOTE: Channel availability depends on which video package to which you subscribe. If you are having any issues logging in to your account please visit https://www.cincinnatibell.com/help-center
Ratings and Reviews
This app used to be Better!
This app was better before the update! I have an iPhone 8+ and since I updated this app it got worse. Every time I watch something the show will glitch for 5 seconds randomly. This happens maybe 6 or 7 times every hour. There are also times when I’m watching something and it will glitch for a couple seconds then come back and it will rewind 15 seconds so now I’m watching something I just watched. This is very annoying! Also the new update made it to where I can’t lay down and watch something if I have my phone sideways. If you try to have you phone sideways it won’t let you watch something full screen. This app was way BETTER before the update! Please fix these issues or I will be forced to delete and download every Individual app to watch different channels which I didn’t want to! Thanks
Developer Response ,
I'd be glad to take a look at your issues when trying to stream the ESPN channel. Could you email email@example.com with your 13-digit account number, iPhone model, and a screenshot showing the issue? Thanks! -Jonah
Over 6 Months Of Waiting For This?
When the original (and awful) Fioptics app was pulled last Spring, 2016, the promise was for a new and improved replacement to debut in September. It's now March, 2017 and the long wait has yielded a dud. Video is quickly accessible when on your home network. That's fine. But inability to set up recording? Or access outside of home network? Fioptics continues to perform like amateurs trying to keep up with national players like Spectrum and DirecTv. And falling short. Their apps, available for quite some time, offer superior features and functionality. Very disappointing.
Has some improvements to go
I think this app has the potential to be a enjoyable app that allows the users to have access to their TV packages selected. It would be nice to see a focus placed on getting the app up to what is expected of an app with ability to set up recordings over the phone and access to the channels not just on the networks. I know there are some upgrades when it comes to the TV portion of things but hopefully it comes sooner than later to the app.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Mongolian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cincinnati Bell, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.