Watch Kodi is a full-featured KODI remote. The app lets you control your favorite media player without moving from your couch! Whether you’re using KODI on you PC, Raspberry PI, Apple TV or any other device, you will be able to navigate through the player’s user interface right from your wrist!
1. Download Watch Kodi.
2. Make sure your iPhone and the device running KODI are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the app on your iPhone.
3. The app will search automatically for available players, as soon as it finds one you are good to go!
● Navigate through KODI’s interface easily
● Manage languages and subtitles
● Control volume
● Browse movie libraries
● Display movie poster, description, rating and other information about currently played title
... and much more!
Get the Watch Kodi now and enhance your KODI experience!
- added complication icon
Ratings and Reviews
Good start but....
unless you make changes and release an update I don’t think anyone should pay that much for it. Hoping changes are coming though, mainly just the layout...for ex: play/pause should be middle and big, and move the volume to the side dial
I've paid for it but cannot open it. What is the deal?
It seems to think i have an Apple watch. I do have an iphone which i would use this app with.
Purchased and both iPhone and Kodi are on the same Wi-Fi and app will not find Kodi Media Player on my Apple TV 4. Using iPhone 8 Plus on iOS 11.1, Apple Watch 3 and Apple TV 4 With Kodi.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.