Watch, Remember, Match is a game to test your memory and speed at observing, remembering and matching tiles
What is different in this one you Ask from other similar games?
* Challenge yourself selecting a different match set size like 3 and 4 apart from the standard size of a 2. (i.e. matching pairs).
* Choose a custom grid size from 3x3 to 8x8.
* Choose a cover for the tile instead of them always being the same or plain. Have fun by choosing the same tile set for the cover which is being used for the matching. Does having a cover make it easier or harder?
* Choose your match tile set instead of using the same one all the time. Choose between Words, Numbers, Flags, Maps, Planes, Country Coat of Arms, App Icons, moving objects
* Even has a tile set which has animation, Match the animations of the simple shapes.
* Chose an Animation for the cover, don’t get distracted!
* Enable swapping of revealed tiles to spice things up. Chose between 2 types of swaps. Keep track of the tiles
* Stats kept for your Total/Average/% of Moves and time played across the different game variations, for each grid size. Also tracks Best time and Least Moves for each.
* Pass and Play with a friend option. Is he/she just better than you or certain game variations favour him/you?
* Play against the device. The AI does not cheat by knowing all the hidden tiles. Only keeps track of what is revealed. However once revealed….. It never forgets! Good Luck :-). Is it beatable? Yes!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.