WatchAid takes a spin on your typical tracking TV app by providing direct links to watch your shows.
WatchAid is the ultimate Application for TV Show enthusiasts. Select your favorite TV Shows, and WatchAid will notify you when a new episode is available for streaming on any streaming services. Keep track of unwatched episodes - Browse through personalized show suggestions - Connect directly to watch your show.
• Runs on your iOS Devices and Apple TV,
• List of episodes as they become available,
• Search or browse through thousands of shows,
• Direct links to episodes¹,
• No ads, no pop-ups, fast and hassle-free interface,
• Keep control and consent over notifications,
• Show suggestions based on your taste,
• Native support for iPad,
• Today Widgets and 3D Touch support,
• Connect your Plex server
• Sync your Trakt & Facebook account (optional).
No account required, WatchAid is totally free, support comes from users generosity.
1. With over 100 sources WatchAid provides direct links to all major streaming apps including all networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, AMC, FX, USA, Discovery, ...), all premium channels (HBO, Showtime, Starz, ...), all streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, iTunes, ...) and more to come...
Report issues or send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
New in WatchAid 1.8:
• Support for more streaming sources like Disney+, Vudu ...
• Redesign tabs to match OS 13 style.
• Fix graphical issue with the Today Widget.
• Built for iOS 13 & tvOS 13.
Please continue to help us by reporting issues or sending suggestions to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What the TV app should have been
This is what the Apple TVapp should have been. It’s focused, and coherently laid out.
On the AppleTV it’s a great “Top Shelf” app because it displays the current shows available with new eps for you on the panels above.
The only “in a perfect world” addition I would have for this is in the initial set up. I had a lot of shows to add to get it going. I would have loved to have access to a web browser version to be able to more quickly add shows and adjust the episodes watched/not watched. Or in the absence of that if there was a filter by “network” option. It was a lot of work to type every show in the search field on an iOS device. 10 shows would be no problem. But if you add in 30 or more it turns into a real effort.
This is one fantastic application if you want to cut the cord with your cable company or even if you don’t. It keeps track of your favorite shows, let’s you know when and where they are on, and connects you to them when you want to watch them including the ones you missed on demand. The interface is beautiful and the viewing is an almost seamless gateway to your shows. It couldn’t be easier to be be a cut-the-cable master or cable master with this wonderful, free program.
Excellent Alternative to TV App
Ever since Apple decided to fill the TV app with advertisements for iTunes purchases/rentals and subscription services in tvOS 13, I’ve been looking for an alternative.
I just want a simple app that allows me to track my TV watching across all of the different services I use. WatchAid is perfect for this and I’m so glad the app is here to fill the void left by Apple.
I have it on all my devices now and don't expect I’ll be looking Alba I anytime soon.
- ReVeNG System
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 ReVeNG System
- In-App Purchases
- Espresso Patronage Level $1.99
- Chai Latte Patronage Level $4.99
- Full Meal Patronage Level $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.