With WatchApp you can manage your favorite series and movies in a clear and easy way. Keep track of your watched episodes and stay informed about new ones.
- Search for your favorite series* and movies** or draw inspiration from favorite series of the other WatchApp users and add the series to your favorites.
- Get an overview of series airing today in the Today-Widget for NotificationCenter (iOS 8)
- Synchronize your series and movies with trakt.tv (2-way-synchronization).
- Checkin with trakt.tv
- Get recommendations, trending shows and movies from trakt.tv
- Browse through episodes of a series or search for a specific one.
- The WatchApp TV Guide shows you the airing dates of new episodes in a user-friendly way. Don't miss new episodes by setting reminders.
- The WatchApp statistics contain interesting details about your favorite series.
We would be glad to hear from you! Rate WatchApp in the AppStore or send a short feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
* all series, episodes and background information are provided by theTVDB.com. Browse through http://thetvdb.com and look if your favorite series are available.
**all movies and background information are provided by themoviedb.org.
* Updated trakt.tv login which will now open in Safari.
Ratings and Reviews
Couple missing features
Would love to see a choice to mark episodes as skipped, this would be ideal for talk shows and long running shows like SNL and law and order so it would show the next not viewed episode as last weeks episode I haven't gotten to yet that's in the current season instead of the very first episode ever. Also a way to organize by way of the premiere date of the unseen episodes, so that Monday's unwatched episode of Better Call Saul is above Thursday's The Blacklist. These features being added would change this to a five star rating.
Great App for TV Tracking
Very good app. I've been using it for a while now and it's gotten the job done. I'd like to see the ability to mark shows as skipped. And the ability to turn on notifications for series instead of on a per episode basis. Also, it seems to think today’s shows actually air tomorrow so the widget doesn’t show any data. Over time these issues have become more and more annoying especially considering that overall this is a solid app. Fix these issues and this may be the best app of it's kind.
I've tried pretty much every trakt compatible app on the store,this is by far one of the best...I few improvements would make this app almost perfect,it would be great to be able hide any show with un watched episodes so you can only see series with un watched episodes on the favorites list...also adding more functionalities like rating,add to lists,add to collection would be awesome...I hope you keep working on it because so far it's an amazing app.
- Sebastian Schermann
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Sebastian Scherrmann
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.