WatchMaker the #1 watch face platform in the world, with millions of smartwatch users, is finally available on iPhone and Apple Watch!
WatchMaker is supported on many smartwatches - please check our website for full list!
One purchase! One low price and over 60,000 watchfaces!
Enjoy 60,000+ watches with WatchMaker: the largest watchface collection and community in the world!
WatchMaker is now available for Apple Watch!!
• Turn any watch into animated wallpaper with digital overlay!
• See a new face with every flick of your wrist!
• Press and hold to play the animation!
• Live photo effects!!
• Animated GIFs!
• Please note some watch features are not currently supported on Apple Watch, e.g. analog hands, weather, battery. These features are supported on other smartwatches with this app!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Collect 1000's of watchfaces or share with your friends!
• Design or customize existing watchfaces!
• Battery Protector - Automatically limit watches with high brightness
to protect battery!
• Animations - Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Cool Text Effects - Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• OpenGL Shaders - Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• 1-Click Widgets* - Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• Countdowns* - Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Stopwatch* - Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Programmable Watches* - use our inbuilt LUA engine to make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium watches, get regular content updates and remove ads!
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $3.99 USD/week
– 1 month subscription price starts at $11.99 USD/month
– 12 months subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
Photos - access to save watches on device and set them as Apple Watch faces
Notification - access to receive notifications about updates, new content, app news
* These features are not yet available for Apple Watch but are supported on other watches - please check our website for full list!
- Added new tachymeter layer to compute speed based on travel time (or distance based on speed)
- Fix for broken search filters including Local Search
- Smaller app size on iPhone!
Ratings and Reviews
APPLE SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.
If you have an AW or Tizen watch (Gear S3 etc.) then this app is a must. Customize already created watchfaces, or create your own to your tweaking content. This is something Apple shoukd've done for its own Apple watch (Square face and all!) Definitely worth the one-time $3.99 upgrade for premium watchfaces, but not a requirement for creating your own. Only reason for four stars is that it is a bit of a pain loading the watchface onto the watch: The Bluetooth connection must be temporarily disabled, and instead a WiFi connection is required or you'll get an error (at least this is the case for the Gear S3 on iOS). After the faces are uploaded the a Bluetooth connection can be reenabled. All works smoothly afterwards; worth this minor inconvenience for sure. Setup resources are readily available, but hard to find resources for tutorials on creating your own faces... not that difficult to figure out after a bit of playing around, however. The app is outstanding; get it.
Developer Response ,
WatchMaker now supports Apple Watches - create your own faces, animations, GIFs, live photos and much more!
Always read reviews before buying.
I almost always read the reviews before paying for an app or upgrading to “premium.” I decided to bypass this one night because I figured that someone was finally smart enough to have options to change and have great options to buy for an Apple Watch. Well, that’s not the case whatsoever. This is not completely “compatible” with Apple Watch as they show on the actual app. This is a waste of money if you’re trying to use it with IOS and an Apple Watch. As much as they say it’s compatible with the bs replies to other reviews, I promise it’s not in the way you expect it to be. They clearly aren’t smart enough to make an actual living while leaving customers happy with the development, but they’re smart enough to put things in very small print that most people (like myself), typically never read just to scam you out of $5+. I’m not worried about my money back at this point. They clearly are so miserable with themselves that they need it more than I do. But to save yourself, please always read the reviews before buying an app. I definitely have learned my lesson.
Developer Response ,
This is stated in app description and displayed several times during app - please check again: 'Turn any watch into animated wallpaper with digital overlay! Please note some watch features are not currently supported by Apple Watch, e.g. analog hands, but do work on other smartwatches'. WatchMaker takes it further than any app before it by creating ultra smooth watch face animations from the biggest watch face collection in the world (60,000+ faces!). See demo videos and instructions here: http://watchmaker.haz.wiki/applewatch
Save money, take Live Photo
Yes I have seen the other reviews and the developer response AFTER I paid the premium cost. I didn’t bother looking because it shows on your watch faces things like phone and watch battery power on the face. Yes developer, spare me your repetitive response of “it is in the description”, however it is really sending a false sense of functionality. Why would I dig through your description when it obviously shows certain functions to be working, and why would I want just a picture of battery power? It was clearly done to get people to pay a price. It seems from other reviews, no one else got a refund, another indication of a scam app or you just don’t care about your customers. Either way you got your $4 and the last minutes I will spend on your crap is writing this review.
Update: I found where my $4 went to, paying people to put fake positive reviews and someone else to cut and paste the same response of “it is in the description”. Seriously, at least put somewhat realistic sounds names in your fake reviews, not a bunch of random letters.
Developer Response ,
WatchMaker is the largest watchface platform and community in the world. We have over 2 million users and 40,000 watchfaces - more are added every day! Our reviews are written by our community!
- Potato Powered Games Ltd
- 53.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Potato Powered Games
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly WatchMaker Unlimited $3.99
- WatchMaker Premium $5.99
- Paid Watchface $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.