Now available for Apple Watch!
#1 watch face platform in the world finally available on iPhone and Apple Watch!
Over 100,000 watchfaces!
WatchMaker the #1 watch face platform in the world, with millions of smartwatch users, is finally available on iPhone and Apple Watch!
WatchMaker is supported on many smartwatches - please check our website for full list!
One purchase! One low price and over 100,000 watchfaces!
Enjoy 100,000+ watches with WatchMaker: the largest watchface collection and community in the world!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Collect 1000's of watchfaces or share with your friends!
• Design or customize existing watchfaces!
• Animations - Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Cool Text Effects - Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• OpenGL Shaders - Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• Charts, rings, progress bars!
• 1-Click Widgets - Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• Countdowns - Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Stopwatch - Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Programmable Watches - use our inbuilt LUA engine to make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like!
• Please note analog hands are not supported on Apple Watch. These features are supported on other smartwatches with this app!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium watches, get regular content updates and remove ads!
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $3.99 USD/week
– 1 month subscription price starts at $11.99 USD/month
– 12 months subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
Photos - access to save watches on device and set them as Apple Watch faces
Notification - access to receive notifications about updates, new content, app news
Calendar - display calendar data on watchfaces
Apple Health (HealthKit) - display your Health Data on Apple Watch complications including active energy, activity, flights climbed, heart rate, steps and distance
- In watch view, you can now view other watches by same designer!
- Fix for crash on main watch menu
Ratings and Reviews
APPLE SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.
If you have an AW or Tizen watch (Gear S3 etc.) then this app is a must. Customize already created watchfaces, or create your own to your tweaking content. This is something Apple shoukd've done for its own Apple watch (Square face and all!) Definitely worth the one-time $3.99 upgrade for premium watchfaces, but not a requirement for creating your own. Only reason for four stars is that it is a bit of a pain loading the watchface onto the watch: The Bluetooth connection must be temporarily disabled, and instead a WiFi connection is required or you'll get an error (at least this is the case for the Gear S3 on iOS). After the faces are uploaded the a Bluetooth connection can be reenabled. All works smoothly afterwards; worth this minor inconvenience for sure. Setup resources are readily available, but hard to find resources for tutorials on creating your own faces... not that difficult to figure out after a bit of playing around, however. The app is outstanding; get it.
Developer Response ,
WatchMaker now supports Apple Watches - create your own faces, animations, GIFs, live photos and much more!
This app should be removed from the App Store.
I downloaded this app and out of everything I found one watch face I really like. When you preview the watch face, it shows the current time and date which leads you to believe the hands and time are all compatible with the watch. But it isn’t until after you pay for the face that it shows you how to set it up. I followed the instructions and it shows how to make the advertised watch face an animated background for your watch while the digital time displays over it. In no way do the hands display the time. The hands just run in a looped video which isn’t even a full rotation around the clock as displayed in the preview. It only does less than half a rotation and starts over again. And at the bottom of the instructions after you purchase the watch face it says this: Apple Watch does not support fully custom watch faces with moving hands or dynamic details such as heart rate, pedometer, compass, etc
I understand this app exists for a reason. There are watches compatible with this app. But the Apple Watch is in no way compatible with this app and should be removed from the Apple App Store. It is a complete scam for this company to state “now compatible with Apple Watch” on their app page and is total false advertising. I want my $2 back and will be reporting this app to Apple and requesting it be removed from the App Store
Developer Response ,
Many inaccuracies in this review :
Majority of users love this app - hence the 3.9 review average over 15,000 reviews.
In fact WatchMaker is the largest watch face design community in the world.
No subscription is required. You can unlock 100,000 watch faces for just $7.99.
You only need to pay once.
Watch faces are not static, instead they are working animations on Apple Watch or full working watches on other devices, e.g. WearOS, Tizen smartwatches.
Our app is updated every month with even more features including charts, progress, rings, text animations, flip clocks and much more!
Please support our army of talented watch designers who have invested thousands of hours building stunning watchfaces.
This app is trash. Period. The “free” watch faces can’t be customized at all. It gives you the option to change the photo/background on the free faces, but prompts you to buy VIP if you want to download it. And even before that, if you’re just scrolling through the photo options, every 6th click/tap/photo change will prompt the VIP ad to pop-up. Without a doubt, no matter which watch face you’re trying to “customize” with their whole two customizing options (add a calendar or change the background), it always pops up after 6 taps. To the developers: if y’all just wanted money, charge a base fee for the app. Subscriptions are for things where you get continually supplied goods or services (NEW goods and services, i.e. video services, food delivery); NOT to have access to the same boring “customizable” watch faces month after month. 3.9 stars is not something y’all should be bragging about in the reply’s💀. it’s embarrassing. And forget about animated watch faces, you’re essentially creating a GIF that loops on your screen. And it’s not even a well-made GIF— it doesn’t complete a full loop, the time never changes. It’s useless, just like everything else on this app. Probably made by a app-farm who spits out hundreds of useless apps every month, raking in all the advertising funds and subscription costs. Save yourself the trouble, DO NOT DOWNLOAD‼️
Developer Response ,
Did you try the new next-gen watch face style! We are adding more every week - these include weather, charts, health data, countdowns and much more!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Potato Powered Games Ltd
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Potato Powered Games
- In-App Purchases
- WatchMaker VIP $3.99
- WatchMaker Premium $5.99
- Paid Watchface $1.99
- Paid Watchface! $0.99
- Starter Pack! $0.99
- PRADO Watch Faces Volume 1 $1.99
- PRADO Watch Faces Volume 4 $1.99
- Yearly WatchMaker VIP $29.99
- DIGI 2000 Pack $0.99
- PRADO Watch Faces Volume 3 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.