Browse and find watches efficiently with WatchRecon, the most intelligent and comprehensive search engine for private watch sales. This is the iOS interface for watchrecon.com.
This handy assistant scans popular watch sales forums and builds a fast centralized search index. To give you a better watch sales browsing experience, WatchRecon is constantly summarizing useful information you need, presented in a way to save you time, whether you are looking for a specific watch or simply cruising the sales corners. We aim to provide a rapid and powerful watch hunting experience with a military-like efficiency.
You may also set up active alerts on search terms of your desire to save you even more time. Try them out!
The refresh button is back! Listing thumbnails are now larger to take advantage of larger iPhone screens, plus they are faster to load. Many parts of the application support iOS's dynamic type sizing.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrible. I've had it a week and it's already cost me thousands of dollars in watches I probably would not have found had I not had this app. The developer did an amazing job, seriously. Really well done and slick the way that the photos, location, make and model and price are parsed out. I never review apps but I just had to review this one to provide feedback to the developer. To make this app even better, a couple things.
1) have the option to parse the text from the sales post into the quick view screen as this often includes descriptive details. I would rather not have to load up the full view of the webpage with all the ads and stuff every time I want more information on a sale.
2) add ability for more quick search/alerts.
3) push badge and banner notifications instead of having to load the app to see notifications.
4) if possible be able to load the full size images so again, I don't need to open the full view to zoom in and see more detail.
5) index sales posts from further back in time. Right now it appears to only go back to January or early February. Often need to search further back to look for rarer items or to price compare a sales price.
I would gladly pay $2-5 for this app if even half of these recommendations were implemented. Great job!
I've used the browser version since its inception, and just downloaded this, and I am impressed. It's every bit as simple and intuitive as the website, and adds something with the alert feature. Very clean, simple, no bull. Excellent job.
Hands down the best app for private sale finds
Stop searching through forums for deals. This gives you everything in one app with alerts. It’s fantastic.
Just wish you could make more saved results.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.