WatchTime - The Magazine of Fine Watches
The No. 1 watch magazine in the U.S. is now available for the iPad!
Use this free WatchTime app to preview, organize, and purchase individual issues.
Purchase WatchTime iPad editions enhanced with multimedia features for $7.99 or subscribe to the 6 months auto-renewable subscription for $19.99. The subscription will be automatically renewed until canceled. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Including FREE Special-Editions:
- Receive complete issues as iPad editions
- Bonus content includes audio, video, supplements and photo galleries
- WatchTime.com News available in the iPhone-Version
- iPad-optimized reading experience - zoom images and text
- Table of Contents
- Personal archive of purchased issues
- Read offline with access to audio, video, supplements and photo galleries
For more info about the iPad edition of WatchTime go to
WatchTime’s editorial independence and expertise has made it America’s most respected watch magazine. Best known for its in-depth cover stories, striking original photography, and thorough watch tests and reviews, WatchTime also offers people profiles (top watchmakers, watch collectors, and watch executives), product trends, technical features, watch industry analysis, historical and travel articles and more, all aimed at informing and entertaining watch aficionados.
In this version we have ensured the app stability on the new iOS versions and adapted the design.
Ratings and Reviews
Much Better, almost 100%
I purchased the WatchTime all access bundle for $49 .95. It directed me to this app for reading the magazines and newsletters on my iPad.
I had some difficulty getting started with the app but the current version has fixed the problems. It's a good app for viewing the magazines and newsletters.
The one point of inconsistency is that the ad for the All Access bundle says that you get access to all their archives. That is not true. I tried to access the 2012 Buyers Guide and one other magazine that was apparently considered "special" and those publications had additional charges ($15 or so).
If you do not buy their all access bundle, and only wanted to purchase one or two of their publications through the in app process, I suspect it would work fine and you would be happy.
Maybe the worst app ever
I love the magazine, but the app is terrible. It is just static PDFs of the issues and not optimized for mobile. Makes reading impossible and the app virtually useless. Maybe WatchTime needs to realize that it is 2021.
Not Getting the latest issue
I subscribed to the Digital version in November and as I January 12th I have received another issue
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ebner Media Group GmbH & Co. KG
- 106.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ebner Publishing International
- In-App Purchases
- WatchTime $19.99
- WatchTime $39.99
- WatchTime December 2010 $6.99
- WatchTime BUYERS GUIDE 2012 $8.99
- WatchTime June 2010 $6.99
- WatchTime April 2011 $6.99
- WatchTime October 2011 $6.99
- WatchTime June 2011 $7.99
- WatchTime February 2011 $6.99
- WatchTime August 2011 $6.99