So much TV, so little time? Let us help. In less than a minute, Watchworthy learns enough about your tastes to predict - with stunning accuracy - the next shows you will love. You can save your shows to a watchlist, even play them right from your device.
TV has gotten overwhelming, with hundreds of streaming services giving you almost limitless choices. How do you know what shows to try? It usually takes a few episodes to decide if you like a new show. Guessing wrong means bye-bye valuable free time.
These reasons are why on average, people turn on their “smart TV” and spend over 10 minutes just looking for what to watch. Over half give up and go back to their favorite traditional channels.
Watchworthy to the rescue.
We can help you spend less time searching for something to watch and more time actually watching. In just 30 seconds, Watchworthy will give you plenty of options that match your taste.
How do we do it? Using data from over 200 million votes about TV shows and movies on Ranker.com, we know what other fans of your favorite shows love. Some of those shows they love are ones you haven’t yet tried.
We also give you a central Watchlist for both the shows you already like and the ones you want to check out. You can even start watching shows from your Watchlist on your device in a single click.
All this for free!
Stop aimlessly clicking and start watching - the BEST shows for you, personally.
- Take our 30 second TV quiz so Watchworthy understands what you like
- Once you’re done, you’re matched to Worthy shows based on fans with similar tastes
- Every show on your Worthy list has a match score based on how much we think you'll like it
- Filter your Worthy list by genre, streaming service, content ratings, and more.
- Add the shows you want to check out - and the shows you currently watch - to your Watchlist
- New show come on your radar from friends or the media? Search for it and see your Worthy score immediately
- Rate more shows you’ve already seen to improve the recommendations
- Set the TV and streaming services you’re subscribed to and watch on your device or via screencast
- See which services would give you the most “bang for the buck” based on shows you are likely to like
Over 500 new scripted shows premiered in 2019, but how many of those are Worthy of your time? It doesn’t matter what network the show is on, Watchworthy looks at data across over 200 services.
You deserve a watchlist as unique as you. Watchworthy helps you navigate today’s “Peak TV” maze - with movie suggestions coming soon!
With self-quarantining and social distancing the new norm for the foreseeable future, Watchworthy can ease your cabin fever by giving you the best shows to watch in the comfort of your own living room.
- Restyled some buttons because, well, they look nicer. That's why we did it.
- Fixed some minor bugs. Don't worry, they never made it into the popcorn.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of those things you didn’t realize you needed
I’ve gotten to the point where I needed a watchlist for my watchlist and Watchworthy has been a beacon of light in the clutter I call my queue.
I spend more time adding stuff to all my assorted queues i don’t even know where to begin so I just end up switching back and forth between apps and scrolling through them without actually watching anything then inevitably just wind up watching something like The Office again.
I’m so glad I found this app - at the top of my personal recommendations list was Barry, which was on my HBO watchlist but I always just scroll right by it. I gave it a try and ended up immediately hooked watching 4 episodes that night!
Needed this without knowing
This app couldn’t have came out at a better time With Turmoil all around us and forced incubation mandated by our government, a need to find methods of passing time has become a necessity in our world. This app helps filter out the nonsense suggested by the streaming devices, and brings data and analytics into suggestions over the spectrum of all streaming and viewing platforms. I have never seen such an organized guide of shows I want to watch, and it even reminds me of the forgotten shows I used to love. Thank you for this!!
This app saved my life
As the days spent in isolation drag on, I have binge-watched everything that has entertained me the last few years. But just like toilet paper, I ran out. Then someone recommended the watchworthy app. It helped me find new shows that I actually love watching. And It’s fun ! You take a short quiz and voila - they give you recommendations that actually makesense and I have enjoyed watching!
- Ranker Inc.
- 95.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Ranker Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.