Do you drink enough water everyday?
Do you often forget to drink water during the day?
You do not have enough time to count the amount of water you are drinking?
Do you drink the amount of water you need every day?
If your answer is 'no' or "I don't know', then our "Water Time" app is for you!
Our Water Time app is a simple tracker & reminder designed to remind you to drink water during the day to help you stay hydrated and improve your health. It is advisable to drink 1.5L to 2L of water a day, and we know how much it is a real challenge for everyone. That's why we created "Water Time", an ideal health and fitness app to help you drink the amount of water you need every day!
We have specially designed it for busy and active people. So, you do not need to schedule it anymore because a notification will remind you to drink water on time, thus avoiding dehydration and this, especially during summer.
The "Water Time" application can help you to establish a healthy daily habit, but also to avoid dehydration by allowing you to maintain a good hydration while accelerating your metabolism instantly!
You can keep track of your required water consumption in time and quantity, but also configure it according to your activity, which can be easily modified according to your diet.
Our "Water Time" app can also help you normalize your water balance, cleanse your body and thus improve your health and well-being.
With only one month of use of our application, you will take the good habit of properly hydrating your daily life by drinking the amount of water needed by your body, which will greatly improve your health.
Do not be afraid anymore to forget to hydrate yourself thanks to our "Water Time" app. It will remind you daily to drink water regularly throughout your day.
Our "Water Time" app will help you unleash the power of water (H2O) and has many benefits for your health and well-being:
- water is an effective method to fight against stress and fatigue;
- drinking enough water can improve your complexion;
- water helps regulate your body temperature and blood sugar level;
- drinking enough water can improve your health in a few days;
- the water allows a better oxygenation of your body;
- drinking water allows you to lose weight and is also the basis of any professional diet;
- drinking water helps to detoxify your body;
- drinking enough water will help you stay fit and enduring. A simple diet in itself.
- drinking enough water helps prevent kidney stones;
- drinking enough water can relieve your headaches that are commonly due to dehydration, especially when you wake up.
Unleash the power of water (H2O) in you, because your health depends on it!
By downloading our "Water Time" application, you will appreciate:
- Its intuitive interface
- simple settings
- Its automatic calculation of the amount of daily water required according to your weight.
The app has integration with Apple Health and we use HealthKit.
Stay healthy by hydrating yourself daily with the right amount of water and we can ensure you that your body will say "thank you"! ;)
Here's the fresh update, friends:
- "Bages": if you missed the notification, a warning will appear on the icon;
- we have improved the app experience on Apple Watch;
- new "Tips": they will help you to establish a drinking regime;
- implemented "Results of the day" - you will see the statistics of drinks for the past day;
- improved stability and fixed minor bugs.
Wash your hands more often, drink water and take care of your health :)
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful and straight forward
I love this app! It’s easy to use and very helpful. I just updated to iOS 11 and I’m not seeing the badge on my icon (on my iPhone). I’ve checked the notification settings and I have the badge selected... Any ideas? Also, what does the pro offer differently than the free version? Thank you.
I like this app
I like this app because the developer is conscientious about the IAP. But it stops sending notification about every few hours later. You need to open the app from time to time. Once you run the app, you are good to go for another few hours. Except this, I guess this app is the best among the similar ones. If you fix this problem, I am willing to pay, but until then I will just have to wait and see or have no option but to move to another app.
FYI: I have iphone 11 pro running on ios 13.4.1
Nice and not aggressive
It is solely as a reminding app for me, not a huge, long, drawn out process of tracking data, etc. I only use it as a reminder and to form the habit of drinking more water. Because of this little app, it is seriously helping me accomplish my water goals.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roman Nikolaev
- 170.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Roman Nikolaev
- In-App Purchases
- One-month subscription $3.99
- Get cutie cats ^-^ $1.99
- Disable ads permanently $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.