The app enables people to monitor their daily hydration. The app goes together with a smart cap that fits disposable bottled water bottles. The cap connects to the app, measures when it is opened/closed and the amount of water in the bottle and communicates that to the app. The cap also reminds people to hydrate with a flashing light.
The app is used to connect to the cap and get the information, monitor your daily hydration goal, which is personalized by your profile (you build a profile). You can see your daily usage and historical usage, and get reminders in case you do not hydrate enough.
- Home screen hydration profile Vs Actual hydration, allow manual hydration (not from the cap)
- Bottle screen - show the user the status of the bottle and connection to the cap
- My hydration - a list of all the hydration done by the user
- Personal profile - fill your personal profile to receive a daily goal.
- History - see graphs of your historical hydration
- Fix bugs
- Update user's terms and conditions.
- New screen in the on-boarding guide.
- Improve reporting and data logging
- UI changes
- Improve performance
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.